pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Noone knows how to eat a semla. Rather watch more sensible Swedish kinks such as fäbodjänta playing with falukorv.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Noone knows how to eat a semla. Rather watch more sensible Swedish kinks such as fäbodjänta playing with falukorv.
You eat it by putting it in a bowl of milk (The milk has to be very warm) with a spoon. And by the time you have about 20% left of this masterpiece, it has dissolved into the milk which is now delicious.

People who disagree with this take are either wrong or Danish.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
You eat it by putting it in a bowl of milk (The milk has to be very warm) with a spoon. And by the time you have about 20% left of this masterpiece, it has dissolved into the milk which is now delicious.

People who disagree with this take are either wrong or Danish.
The Danes, well that explains everything. The Danes must have been quitetly been subverting and influencing culinary practices in order to create more hand eating thralls dependent smørrebrød, which they then can force into production of overpriced lager.

Anyway, have a happy bonfire.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
DOV. Is the game abandoned. Seems like all your time is spent on your other games:(
No, he's just concentrating on Autumn Boulevard because it's story is 1 update away from being finished, any updates that game will get afterwards will be bugfixes.

After Autumn is done, almost all his efforts will be for this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CSK92

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
No, he's just concentrating on Autumn Boulevard because it's story is 1 update away from being finished, any updates that game will get afterwards will be bugfixes.

Is Autumn Boulevard as good as Of Birds and Bees?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DOV. Is the game abandoned. Seems like all your time is spent on your other games:(
No, I finished the bimbo bad end, and am now wrapping up the backrooms segment that was tedious, as I wanted it to have a puzzle in it.

So after I finish Autumn Boulevard v1.7, I will focus fully on Birds. Yet, I am making a oneshoot. But I finished writing it, and its like half an update in size.

Here is my main character from that game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are some bugfixes yes, and some renders in the early part of the game I must remake. But its not many.

Is Autumn Boulevard as good as Of Birds and Bees?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes