Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
A few mismatches and inconsistencies (e.g. why does Melanie and Amy's sire appear as "Steve Rivers" when speaking with Trish? Rivers and Mel's husband's name, not father's name.).

It's a good first draft but there is still a lot of fine-tuning to be done to live up to "Autumn Boulevard".

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021

Overview:
Once upon a time, in the Great Plains, there sleeped a great wasp. In her box, made of titanium.

Ever read Lovecraft and thought to yourself: "Oh boy, if this was just more naughty, and had thicc women in it"? Well, then I got the story for you. Solve the mystery surrounding the box in the basement alongside Melanie's imaginary friend, Mr Bumblebee. The horror stalking Melanie in real life and in her dreams is taking a toll on her, maybe some people will take advantage of that. Maybe not, as that is completely up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: DiscipleOfVirginia -
Censored: No
Version: v0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Autumn Boulevard - The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Others: Android -
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1535466 View attachment 1535467 View attachment 1535468 View attachment 1535469 View attachment 1535470 View attachment 1535471 View attachment 1535472 View attachment 1535473 View attachment 1535474 View attachment 1535475 View attachment 1535476 View attachment 1535477 View attachment 1535478 View attachment 1535479
Hai guys.
This game already completed or still om progress?

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
One easy way to make the story a bit easier to follow would be including clear transitions between scenes. There is such a confusing number of characters and places, it would *really* help to know, when there is a change of scene.

Movies have editing. Books have chapters and paragraphs. A VSN needs something similar.

Secondly, it would be nice to be able to access the character bios from a button in the game instead of using the menu.

Reactions: Gisgo

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So guys, when this game update?
This game soo good
Right now, I am finishing Autumn Boulevard (My main focus). So it will be a while. Yet, I have finished writing a third of v0.6, and done some renders.

Right now, I am writing out the bimbo bad end for v0.6. Should also note, that just because there is a bimbo bad end, this obviously does not mean that there won't be more bimbo content.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes