CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
As I stated in the past. This is this Dev's I think secondary game. You might want to check out Autumn Boulevard, although its not my type of thing. I dropped my sub over there because not enough updates regarding Birds. Matter of fact I haven't seen an update per the Patreon site in awhile unless I missed it. Also, congrats Dev on hitting a milestone.

Lunarai

Jan 28, 2018
How much sexual content is there in the game atm? I want to try this since I loved Autumn, but I don't want to blue ball myself if there are only just a few groping scenes or something.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How much sexual content is there in the game atm? I want to try this since I loved Autumn, but I don't want to blue ball myself if there are only just a few groping scenes or something.
This is early days, currently 95% groping and fantisizing about what the pervs plan to do, 5% sex scenes but with other characters, not the main.

Speaking of pervs, one of them is a stunningly FLAWLESS & CURVY dominant lesbian, so far in my opinion over the current update build, she's the most corruptive of all the pervs, and my #1 fave.

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Not very much yet, still in forplayish build up stage. There's some oral, groping, liking, titcial, spanky, semla eating fetish, pervy innuendo thoughts and flashforwards.

Reactions: Lunarai

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
average Swede has this kink
You should really provide some tag for that semla content so people will be warned like with NTR. Because everyone is not aware that deep inside those things are stuffed with a smegma like substance that has a nutty sugar taste to it.

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
You should really provide some tag for that semla content so people will be warned like with NTR. Because everyone is not aware that deep inside those things are stuffed with a smegma like substance that has a nutty sugar taste to it.
It's almond.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes