Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Not a big fan of incest honestly, so probably not. Aaaaaand, I would get yeeted off Patreon if I did include that xD
many games on patreon have it-even steam.you just dont advertise the fact.love the fact of horror and sex,imagine amityville where the son doesnt kill everyone just has lots and lots of sex or even the demon too:eek::eek::eek::love:;)(y)

Jul 31, 2018
Bimbofication never makes anyone more attractive.
Lips: Normal lips look better than those big ass fish lips that bimbos often have.
Boobs: A normal size bosom is far more attractive than someone smuggling a couple of watermelons. More than a handful is wasted anyways.
Brains: Intelligent girls are far more attractive than stupid bimbos. Bimbos lack any depth of character and are childlike mentally.

No part of the bimbofication process ever makes a lady more attractive. If you have met one bimbo then you have met all bimbos. Bimbos are no different from one another. They are fake plastic dolls.
I mean obviously in the real world I agree. But the whole point of the cartoonishly hyper-sexualised appearance is to illicit a sexual response. That's what fantasy allows for.

Its also just a preference. I happen to find both attractive in my games. What I don't find attractive is that uncanny valley stuff that's in some of the extreme bimbo scenes in AB. But that's also preference I guess.

Reactions: Ozel

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is the monster in the mirror supposed to be symbolism? I'm asking because I'm not playing lol but I'm also curious.
Here there be Wasps

Edit: Aaaaand God dammit if that wouldn't have been a cooler title than "Of Birds and Bees". Ah well..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
1,63 GB to start with? I'm interested. Downloading as we speak!
Thanks!
Since the compressed version is about one tenth of the original, my educated guess is that the original mostly contains png images with compression level 0 (raw data, basically). Highly likely not worth downloading in that form. Should check out the compressed one first.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Not sure about this, i know its a demo but other than the annoying music the horrible fonts for the lower options, theres not a lot to judge the game just yet

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
Going to support this game on patreon next month. Just keep it tight and legible:ROFLMAO:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Not much content for 1.6 gb worth of data. As for the game, I really hope the cheating/NTR isn't sex with a lot of ugly, fat, old men. Cause I see a lot of ugly, fat, old men content. Total boner killer for me.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes