Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm,many nice butt renders... so it like promising ;)
And the last moment (picture of butt) before the end of this release was... yeah goooood :cool::cool:

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So i played the prologue of the game (since that what the game is till now) and thats my first impression:

- story is interesting. REALLY liking the setup
- music is a bit loud in the first place, but nice to listen to
- interested to see if choices matter
- the most amount of male guys are either old or ugly and i love it (wish the boss of LotV would look like that)
- stepfather looks a bit too pretty and young imo - but its nice to see he is the prtoective kind in the first place

female mc:
- face is nice and really let her look like 22 great job on that
- *big boobs* and *big butt* tags... expected here more tbh. the butt looks quite nice :), but the boobs are too small for such a tag
- i personally like her home outfit much more than her work outfit -> wish she would wear something similar like the other girl Steph to work
- the older sister's hairstyle is far better than the mc's one imho cause the hair look like they cant decide to be long and curly or short and straight.
- her upper body seems to be a bit too long cause her hips seems so low in some shots
- her character seems innocent but not dumb. i like it.

looking very much forward to more!!! another hairstyle + close to double the size of her actual boobs would be nice + a bit stronger thighs would be much appreciated and maybe some slightly changes to the stepdad (i mean the brown and blond young guys are the pretty options arent they?)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The strange thing with the Female (MC) NTR I have Zero issues, But with Male (MC) NTR I do, am I the only one.

BTW i love it keep it coming

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Love this already! Love Autumn Boulevard so I'm really looking forward to more of this too!

K9

May 28, 2017
Y'know guys, I think the dev might have a fetish for butts. Call it a hunch.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
i want to play this but i don't like ntr :rolleyes:
Most games here are NTR.... substituting the Japanese word with the more fancy "cheating" to soothe some nerves here, lol. Moms fucking their sons/daughters behind their father's back, boy fucking other girls behind his girlfriend/boyfriend's back etc. Just cause someone plays a protagonist, they don't want them to be feeling the loss of fidelity of a loved one xD. Unless you are into a strict vanilla game where there are no other fucktoys other than the intending ones, then can get boring, real fast.

Reactions: Loveboss and WRONGS

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Too soon to tell if the game's gonna be good, but the devs need to seriously get on with the time. Export hd in jpg and give a 0,1 demo at 1,7GB is terrorism. Just export to webp and be done with it ffs.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes