baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I liked it, the idea is good and the girls are hot.
the only minus is the writing, could do a bit of proofreading, but not bad so u dont understand.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Needs a lot of proof reading, very good renders, going to be a confusing one to follow when things start getting really weird I think, lack of any real choices was disappointing

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really hope this get some animations, also hope autumn get some added aswel as i love the corruption and old pervs lol.

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Not a bad start at all. The plot seems interesting, at least what was revealed or hinted at, and did a good job of building suspense. The dialogue could use a bit of work, but overall it wasn't that bad. The renders were nicely done and I can't argue with the other posters commenting on that perfect butt. Looking forward to see where this goes.
Not really a spoiler, but I don't want to let a potential plot point out. I'll bet that 3d printer is going to be used to make something a body. Course at this stage that is wild speculation, but it is the first thing that came to mind.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I really like it, although it definetly feel's more like corruption then NTR. But again, we don't know untill we get to see more. I'll dowload anything with a NTR tag anyway haha. Can't wait to see more of this though!

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Well, I played it. Warning: it's only demo, so no sex scenes (was disappointed in that department :(, I was expecting all tags to be covered to some extent with demo already). Couple of nice curves and one butt slap only. The most amazing thing about the game was the phone voice in the dream (I played with headphones in the dark as recommended).
Another plus is of technical nature: I love renpy games more than newer RPGM games because I can play them on my PC with XP windows. For RPGM I need my clunky laptop with Windows 7.
Overall it's OK.
So far this story/game is in the shadow of the "Autumn Boulevard". It will take a lot of work for this game to blossom on its own. However I hope the development of this game will not get in the way of finishing Autumn Boulevard. And I hope that we will get ambitious crossovers of characters sometime in the future ;).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me this demo is already a few level above Autumn Boulevard.
i really dislike rpgmv and the settings in Autumn is not working for me, but this demo did.
I hope it will continue the same way and stand on its own and not be like Autumn.

Reactions: McLovin
Apr 7, 2018
Overall it has very good quality, seems like a erotic story with high suspense. Too bad it lacks any sexual content for now and its so short, but its worth to keep eye on this project.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Fem protag + ntr? Hmm... if this is actually using the latter tag properly (and not just confusing it for "cheating") this could be quite interesting

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If most of the males are going to look like fatso, and old dude... I might just wait to see if there is a "no sex, but mystery solving" route.... cause those trash-fires dont deserve to bang a girl like the MC...
LOL dude safe this for the real world out there. There are real girls who do this for Cheap/easy good money or cause they think they have to for whatever reason... that’s disgusting and weird but this here is a game!!

and ugly old(fat) dudes make a really nice contrast to curvy and petty young girls. (fictional! Cause it seems some can’t make a border between game and reality... smh) and fictional it’s a very kinky and hot topic far too few games have. Got enough of pretty young boy toys fucking their big sis and mommy

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
anyone else getting freezes when skipping?

edit wasn't the game had to many processes running

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes