Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Would be really nice if the dev could at least consider to address the chest and hairstyle of the girl. If she would have different hair (more like her older sister for example) and slightly more bigger boobs (about 2 cups more) I would definitely count her to my top 10 of all games on this site. Cheers and keep the good work/idea up

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Would be really nice if the dev could at least consider to address the chest and hairstyle of the girl. If she would have different hair (more like her older sister for example) and slightly more bigger boobs (about 2 cups more) I would definitely count her to my top 10 of all games on this site. Cheers and keep the good work/idea up
> If she would have different hair

I like that hairstyle though ^^

> more like her older sister for example

Amy is the younger sister not the older sister.

> and slightly more bigger boobs

In my other game Autumn Boulevard, Sylvessa the MC has D-cups. The clipping of Sylvessa's boobs into literally everything is too annoying for me to go through again xD

> Cheers and keep the good work/idea up

Thx you too :)

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Can't wait to see more content in this, I really really enjoyed the horror aspects of it.

There are quite a few times where sentences seem to lack punctuation, or could be worded better.

A very cool concept overall though!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
-> I like that hairstyle though ^^
well there are uglier hair and they really are not bad i agree, but they look so artificial idk. yeah its a game many stuff is artifical there but still. it just looks like she can't decide if she want her hair curly, straight, long or short. (i would pref straight, long hair)

-> Amy is the younger sister not the older sister.
oh sorry mb. ^^ forgot it maybe cause i played it just once so far and thought she looks older.

-> In my other game Autumn Boulevard, Sylvessa the MC has D-cups. The clipping of Sylvessa's boobs into literally everything is too annoying for me to go through again xD
clipping? damn okay then sorry. will look into your other game but pls remove the "BIG TITS" tag then. cause these tits aren't big in my honest opinion.

EDIT: looked at the teaser pics of the game Autumn Boulevard. not a fan of having the hot girls during hot stuff look like nightmares face wise - if all hot scenes are like this i guess i will pass this one + quality wise this game here looks MUCH better imo.

-> Thx you too :)
np yw bro. i try to give the best constructive feedback as i can since i like the idea overall. :)

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I will try anything that gives Lovecraftian horror a shot, usually much to my regret. Though I am straight up not a ntr fan and as always when it is a tag you just get the annoying “omg ntr I am in” posts and the “ew ntr screw that” posts while not as annoying are equally unhelpful. So will I straight up ask, is this actual ntr or cheating or that line where things blur? If it is, is it avoidable? I suppose choices and agency are a big question I have because a lot of the fetishes aren’t my thing so avoiding is probably the only way I could have a positive experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So will I straight up ask, is this actual ntr or cheating or that line where things blur? If it is, is it avoidable? I suppose choices and agency are a big question I have because a lot of the fetishes aren’t my thing so avoiding is probably the only way I could have a positive experience.
Its more closer to where the lines blur. All the routes are optional, you can play all of them, some of them, or none of them. That is up to you.

Reactions: nodice20

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
DiscipleOfVirginia I really enjoyed the demo, thank you :) Very, very ingruiged to see where this goes, but you seems to have an excepitonaly dirty mind soI´m not worried.. Always wanted to try AB but could never force myself to it due to rpgm, can´t stand it unfortunatly :/ I know I´m probably missing gold there after seeing this but I just can´t.. Dpn´t really have any constructive tips for this thus far, just hoping for severe degrees of filth and degeneracy ^^Best of luck, cheers!

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
Jul 23, 2018
I've never been a fan of horror (kinda a pussy when it comes to shit like that not even gonna lie) however I think I may really enjoy this honestly. I was actually kinda sad when I hit the end demo screen. Keep up the good work bro and I'll def keep an eye out. Though if I shit my pants at work you owe me a beer.

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
First horror game I'm playing but I like it. Mel is hot, and plot so far is mysterious and creepy

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
would be so dope the MC and quality would be like this:

thats a curvy but still not too curvy chick, make her younger and TADA! :) the story and the fetishes with that quality and girl i would even pay for. just sayin'

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
would be so dope the MC and quality would be like this:

thats a curvy but still not too curvy chick, make her younger and TADA! :) the story and the fetishes with that quality and girl i would even pay for. just sayin'
Yeah, I am not going to change how Melanie looks this far into development xD Especially considering I lost two weeks of work when my computer broke.

EDIT: While I have people's attention, just gonna mention that the alpha of v0.2 of "Of Birds and Bees" will drop sometime over the next couple of weeks, on my Patreon ofc ^^

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Tommorrow, "Of Birds and Bees v0.2 BETA" will be released to the 15$ tier. So if you are curious, but could not afford to pledge 26$, well it will be released tomorrow to 15$ tier ^^

"Autumn Boulevard v1.1 BETA" will be released to 26$ Patrons either tonight, tommorrow or on Friday. The reason for that date being so up in the air, is that some of the renders I need to do, well, I dunno how long they will take to make xD

And also, because something weird may happen that causes a delay. Internet issues, theft, I get abducted and taken to Blåkulla myself (Wouldn't surprise me, as I am quite the snack irl ^^) etc etc

Also, some of you have noticed I got a Twitter (Finally lol). I am going to link it at the end of this post. Although I am going to use it primarly to contact other creators, artists and so on, consider following as if something happens to my other accounts, well you can always reach me there xD

Thats all, take care!

//Virginia

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes