Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
well if you like endless amounts of text on a black background, this is the game for you. I am sorry right, but in my opinion this is not a beta at all.

The purpose of a beta is for final fault finding of an otherwise finished update. I am not even sure this is an alpha update. It is more like some kind of weird place holder update. I am not criticising the game as such, but if you are going to release something like this you really should make it clear that it is only a partially completed update. I for one would rather wait until all renders are finished before playing a game, and then help with bug fixes. If the renders actually existed but were not being called properly by the script you could say reasonably that this was an alpha or a sloppy beta.

I think the urge to get "something" released was the driving force here.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You have half the text without pictures. I get that it says Beta, but I'd have hoped you would have pictures with it. as is it's half this content missing

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I think the urge to get "something" released was the driving force here.
Nope :p This is the way I have done beta's for well over a year now. This BETA was just officially released to my Patreons to the PLAYTESTING tier, and one of them leaked it. Its what it is.

Everytime I release a BETA I have always been very clear that many renders are missing.

Second of all, this game is not my primary focus. Autumn Boulevard is my primary focus.

If you have an issue with the quality of a Beta that was never meant to be put on this site, you need to take it up with the Pirate that leaked it, and left out this crucial info. Not me :p

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Nope :p This is the way I have done beta's for well over a year now. This BETA was just officially released to my Patreons to the PLAYTESTING tier, and one of them leaked it. Its what it is.

Everytime I release a BETA I have always been very clear that many renders are missing.

Second of all, this game is not my primary focus. Autumn Boulevard is my primary focus.

If you have an issue with the quality of a Beta that was never meant to be put on this site, you need to take it up with the Pirate that leaked it, and left out this crucial info. Not me :p
Ahhhh, then I stand corrected my friend, you could have said that earlier you know :)

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I M SORRY

but it seams miss half of renders? dialogue with black screen...??

and please, stop with big hugly or old guys its deserve the game as well.

the other is good for now i wait for more..

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If it's boring why did you downloaded an beta version??
Because beta versions my friend are not commonly composed of huge amounts of place holders for renders that have not yet been done - an alpha might, but a beta is one step away from being finalised and one could reasonably expect it to contain the renders. However as the dev just said, this isn't actually an official beta, it is an internal test-code beta - not ready for distribution

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Because beta versions my friend are not commonly composed of huge amounts of place holders for renders that have not yet been done - an alpha might, but a beta is one step away from being finalised and one could reasonably expect it to contain the renders. However as the dev just said, this isn't actually an official beta, it is an internal test-code beta - not ready for distribution
I know what you mean but it depends on devs perspective...
That's why i always wait for the final version :LOL:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wait i just saw update is now official? so blackscreens are fixed? just curious ^^

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HPZAT
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes