OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Im only now noticed that this is made by the same dev that made Autumn Boulevard if this one has the same writing is 100% worth checking out

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war
The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hadn't played this one before sure was interesting, I do hope we get to see more of Trish she caught my eye not sure if I like the idea of all these fat guys getting the girls I hope we get the option to get them to chase us they sure could lose the weight :p

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I jumped along pretty fast, but the story was all over the place. I feel like it's a ton of character first meetings and then you almost never interact with them again.

Reactions: Pogo123

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you had scrolled back one page, you would have seen this message:

https://f95zone.to/threads/of-birds-and-bees-v0-2-beta-discipleofvirginia.42860/post-3205343

Highlight from said message:

"If you have an issue with the quality of a Beta that was never meant to be put on this site, you need to take it up with the Pirate that leaked it, and left out this crucial info. Not me :p "

I am going for reference use this post as a copypasta ^^

Thx,
Virginia

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
if you had scrolled back one page, you would have seen this message:
I hadn't even seen this page that you cited sorry for then.
The game practically has more pages with dark backgrounds and only the captions above the background.
It even looks like a classroom blackboard filled with written material with a black background. unfortunately that was horrible. :unsure:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The game practically has more pages with dark backgrounds and only the captions above the background.
It even looks like a classroom blackboard filled with written material with a black background. unfortunately that was horrible. :unsure:
I haven't rendered all the images yet as I stated here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/of-birds-and-bees-v0-2-beta-discipleofvirginia.42860/post-3182886

Those black screens are were I will put the images for the full release. I am pretty sure people would rather see a black background, than the grey scale dotted one Ren'Py has built in.

But who knows, maybe for v0.3 Alpha and Beta I will put in screenshots of "wHy BLaCkBackGRounD.pdf, I aM ANGrey UwU" comments there instead of a black screen ^^

Or even better, this one:

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes