Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I haven't rendered all the images yet as I stated here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/of-birds-and-bees-v0-2-beta-discipleofvirginia.42860/post-3182886

Those black screens are were I will put the images for the full release. I am pretty sure people would rather see a black background, than the grey scale dotted one Ren'Py has built in.

But who knows, maybe for v0.3 Alpha and Beta I will put in screenshots of "wHy BLaCkBackGRounD.pdf, I aM ANGrey UwU" comments there instead of a black screen ^^

Or even better, this one:

I like your humour

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game is weird, will see what i can do to get the proper versions, this compressed version sucks
wait why is the game weird if the compressed version sucks? and why does the compressed version suck? i mean i know there were quite a few blackscreens as far as i know - but aren't they fixed now?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much this game is horror? I mean I do like horror movies, but don't particularly enjoy the mix with erotica.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there a 0.2 final DL? The Mega link a few post before does not work - and with so many black screens it is not that fun.

In general the game has a strange tone to it. A lot of exposition and the characters are all so ... I dont know ... maybe because they get thrown at you so fast. There is no real story and we already have what? ... 8-10 characters? The game feels to fast and to slow at the same time. And there is no real character building - just names and than a lot of exposition.

<Name> he/she is < > and the < > of <name>. He/She works at/with < > and is a also a < > of <>...

It is like the game has 30% of that in its text, then some general exposition and some banter and thats it more or less.

The core idea (as far I can understand it up to now) seem quite fine, but it is just not interesting. Every character is bland and/or a stereotype (e.g. 2x creepy old pervert - 2 too much for my taste). We have some background that does not trigger us, because we have no connection to any character. The whole mother story would be better if we already had some time with the MC and she had more to her chracter than her fears. Currently she is nothing but a borderline psycho with a teddybear obsession that has a slutty friend and is married.

I think the game has more potential but (maybe because it is just a side project) it is not using it. I dont know the main game, because I avoid RPGM games - tested some, 99% of them are not worth the stress/grind/pointless running around and that horrible engine itself, so I dont know how capable the Dev is.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes