Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
love the game and cant wait to see how the bimbo & MTF routes develop. Amy becoming more like Klaudia's friends.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
then you should use lesbian tag. I often see lesbian tag is not used in some games that have lesbian content.
Why should there be a lesbian tag before there's lesbian content?
I understand that some posts forget to add new tags. But stating tags that aren't actually in the game causes plenty of issues on it's own.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Why should there be a lesbian tag before there's lesbian content?
I understand that some posts forget to add new tags. But stating tags that aren't actually in the game causes plenty of issues on it's own.
If it doesn't have lesbian content now, then you are right. I thought it does have some amount now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does this have any sexual content yet? After looking at the tags, I don't see any aside from spanking (which may or may not be sexual yet).

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Looking at pictures (no need to extract them) it has lesbian and other sexual content but not much and it's mostly dreams.

I don't think that the dev is responsible for the tags in this thread.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Does this have any sexual content yet? After looking at the tags, I don't see any aside from spanking (which may or may not be sexual yet).
not yet and if it keeps going like it does and like others are now it wont for a few updates

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Female Protagonist, Horror, Corruption, Humiliation, NTR, Cheating, Exhibition, Transformation, BDSM, Big Tits, Big Ass, Lesbification, Romance, Bimbofication, Spanking, Graphic Violence, Adventure
Godnes... How moch need tell poeples, it can not be possible to have FeMale MC and NTR tags together!

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Even though there are a few moments that you believe it will get hot, then Bang it`s over, Love the Devs characters that are very good done,but the story is a little too weird for me to understand all of it, I would have loved the Dev just to make a simple point and click game with the characters, I think it would have been less work and something a little more hot with the NTR action coming up sooner.
Just my Thoughts.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
but the story is a little too weird for me to understand all of it
What do you mean?

Let me also be super clear here, I am not rejecting your criticism. Not at all. I just need to know if I did not make certain things super clear or not, that I wished to make super clear.

There are things that I obviously keep vague and hidden for story reasons (How did The Wasp end up in the box? Why did Mel's father leave? Why is Klaudia so thicc? etc etc). But there are others that I do want to be super clear.

Reactions: Laird04

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
What do you mean?

Let me also be super clear here, I am not rejecting your criticism. Not at all. I just need to know if I did not make certain things super clear or not, that I wished to make super clear.

There are things that I obviously keep vague and hidden for story reasons (How did The Wasp end up in the box? Why did Mel's father leave? Why is Klaudia so thicc? etc etc). But there are others that I do want to be super clear.
Why IS Klaudia so thicc? :unsure::unsure: Really makes you wonder..

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Please fix the audio. Some of the files are way, as in way too hot. Try to hard limit them to -12db. Also, some of the files are not loaded under the background music control and there's no way to control the volume with any of the sliders. Muting the game is the only option to save my hearing.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes