BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
most links i share are direct from a patreon site, within 20 min of me sharing SVS has a link up, damn thiefs, so i took this one from them

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a mess, lots of black screens, all unimportant scenes, but still making it harder to follow the story.
but the story is a mess, lots of dreams, tons of characters all mixing up, jump from one scene to another.
version 0.1 I liked, and I thought that it could be a good game, but version 0.2 now I see the similarities with his other game.
its all confusing and too much.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
this is a mess, lots of black screens, all unimportant scenes, but still making it harder to follow the story.
Thats because its a beta not a full release. I have not rendered all my scenes yet. There are many left to go.

This is the 2nd time you have been excessively rude to me on this site Baka, I would appreciate it if you refrained from doing so in the future.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not gonna happen, its my opinion on the game, and that should be allowed.
nowhere Im saying anything against you as a person.
my "experience" is that, and I share that. if you can't take the critics how can you get better?
if we only praise you, you will never improve.

so again:
the game is confusing, jump from one scene to another without any obvious "change".
theres too many characters.
when the female MC is passing an "unknown" dude, we see a dream scenes where this dude is imagining her in various sexual adventures. that for me is cluttering the story.
I also think that the first version was good, and better than this one. its not being rude but my feedback.
I never liked your other game, its not about you, Im sure theres a lot of people that likes it, but I couldn't enjoy it, too much weird for my taste. and when you released version 0.1 I was surprised and did give you good feedback by praising it.

Reactions: Pogo123

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
not gonna happen, its my opinion on the game, and that should be allowed.
nowhere Im saying anything against you as a person.
my "experience" is that, and I share that. if you can't take the critics how can you get better?
if we only praise you, you will never improve.

so again:
the game is confusing, jump from one scene to another without any obvious "change".
theres too many characters.
when the female MC is passing an "unknown" dude, we see a dream scenes where this dude is imagining her in various sexual adventures. that for me is cluttering the story.
I also think that the first version was good, and better than this one. its not being rude but my feedback.
I never liked your other game, its not about you, Im sure theres a lot of people that likes it, but I couldn't enjoy it, too much weird for my taste. and when you released version 0.1 I was surprised and did give you good feedback by praising it.
As much as I agree with you on the fact that you are allowed to voice your opinion and critique the game for it's faults, I also think that if you didn't like the Dev's first game, you probably won't like his second game. So if you don't like it, then don't play it. Simple as that mate. Like the Dev said, It's in beta currently for V-0.2, so obviously there will be problems.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, that is why I tried his other game and never played it again. I dont visit that thread.
for this one, I did play and enjoyed v0.1, so its not that I didnt like it. now with 0.2 I express what I think. is that wrong? only good praise are allowed?
also, I never knew that f95 is about to give praise? sure I would not go bananas and post like an idiot that I dont like it. one time is enough.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
the overview gave me a headache, anyone able to give a quick description of what the point of the game is?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
there is so many black screen in this game
is this game thing or %25 - 30 renders are missing ?
anyone has same trouble ?
This is a compressed v update.
I think the game is not compressed properly.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes