• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I have no words for how hauntingly good this game was. A far cry better than your typical run-of-the-mill female protagonist games on renpy. Too good. The pacing, the story, the suspense. Everything just blends in so well together.

Also does anyone know how to extract the assets from renpy games because God knows I need the soundtracks used in the game.

Reactions: Wanzik1

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I think the files are not packed, tracks are in "/game" and "/game/audio" folders
UnRen should be able to do that for you. Here's a link to the latest version...

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-7-unren-powershell-forall-v8-7.92717/

I hope it works for you. I've used the console version and it has been pretty reliable at extracting images and other files from other RenPy games :)

Okay this is super weird. Yesterday I checked those folders and there was nothing but some .py files. Today there are all the tracks showing!? Odd lol

Thanks for the replies anyways!

Would anyone know the song that plays when you launch the game?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Okay this is super weird. Yesterday I checked those folders and there was nothing but some .py files. Today there are all the tracks showing!? Odd lol

Thanks for the replies anyways!

Would anyone know the song that plays when you launch the game?
For sure, its this . Took me ages to find the right song to use, so very happy everyone liked it ^^

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
a Few Things. First. Awesome game/Story. Second I love the transformation of Amy into a Bimbo, just would have been cool if she stays a Bimbo. Kinda of prefer her that way. Another thing, There is just something off about Klaudia. I mean darn what a great model for the character but her character is confusing. She wants to get revenge on Amy by seducing and Dominating her Older Sister Melanie again great model choice. If Melanie resists Klaudia and Klaudia's nice friend points out that Melanie did nothing and does not deserve to be punished. Klaudia agrees and treats Mel better, still If Mel gives In Klaudia goes all out and Klaudia's nice friend remains silent. Does Klaudia like Mel in both branching routes?. Or Is Mel just a means to an end for Klaudia to get revenge on Amy?. It all becomes pointless since Amy can be taken and brainwashed that any Revenge against her she would be oblivious to it. Plus Mel goes into a Coma,and Klaudia ends up missing herself,so any need to break Mel Goes nowhere for Klaudia. Regardless I would think The Queen Wasp would protect Melanie against Klaudia in the end. Would be interesting though if Klaudia actually likes Mel for Real.

Reactions: Brokowski

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
DiscipleOfVirginia I am playing through all of the story in v0.6 and I noticed that some animation clips that I had played with no problem at all in v0.5, lag quite a lot in v0.6. I tried v0.5 again today and I still have no problem with the very same animations in that version, using the same computer. Does this have to do with rendering?

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Klaudia agrees and treats Mel better, still If Mel gives In Klaudia goes all out and Klaudia's nice friend remains silent.
In the lesbification route, Trish never figures out that Klaudia tried something with Mel ^^

DiscipleOfVirginia I am playing through all of the story in v0.6 and I noticed that some animation clips that I had played with no problem at all in v0.5, lag quite a lot in v0.6. I tried v0.5 again today and I still have no problem with the very same animations in that version, using the same computer. Does this have to do with rendering?
Its strange, because on my end there was lags, yet, none of my Patrons or ppl here (Except you) experienced the same lag as you and I. So I assume it has something to do with my laptop being old. I will try this update on my gaming laptop (That I also do my rendering on).

Reactions: Malika1234

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In the lesbification route, Trish never figures out that Klaudia tried something with Mel ^^

Its strange, because on my end there was lags, yet, none of my Patrons or ppl here (Except you) experienced the same lag as you and I. So I assume it has something to do with my laptop being old. I will try this update on my gaming laptop (That I also do my rendering on).
Ahh! that explains it. Poor Trish, We kind of all know someone like Klaudia to some degree. Anyway it would be a twist if even in the Bisexualization of Mel Klaudia ends up actually liking Melanie. Honesty I think if Mel became friends with Klaudia without the lesbifacation it would still upset Amy,I mean Amy's big Sister BFF's with her ArchNemesis would be Revenge enough. But I guess the Bisexualization of Hot Straight Woman is a popular Trope. Regardless Klaudia does say to Trish that Mel is Cool, so would be neat if Klaudia would end up actually liking Mel for real and not only a means to an end to get back at Amy. Which by the way if Amy goes Bimbo Klaudia's plan goes out the window. Amy would already be too broken and care only for sex, any revenge against her would go over her head. Leaving out the fact Mel goes into a Coma. So the Bisexualization of Mel grinds to a halt. Bigger fish to fry type of deal. Klaudia goes missing if that happens anyway. Shame Amy does not stay a Bimbo "sad face". Plus the dude who can turn into a female can go back and forth with male and full blown female is strange. Magical almost. I say pick one. They made they're choice now accept it. Great Story.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Well, these are my PC specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2.60 GHz
8,00 GB of RAM Memory
SSD Hard Disk, 237 GB
Obviously not a gaming PC, but I'm not convinced that it's a hardware problem. It still runs all the animations smoothly if I play version 0.5 of the game.
Only v0.6 gave me problems, and even then, only with SOME of the animations.
Also, if I go into the game folder and run the .webm files directly, it can play those videos smoothly as well.

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
a Few Things. First. Awesome game/Story. Second I love the transformation of Amy into a Bimbo, just would have been cool if she stays a Bimbo. Kinda of prefer her that way. Another thing, There is just something off about Klaudia. I mean darn what a great model for the character but her character is confusing. She wants to get revenge on Amy by seducing and Dominating her Older Sister Melanie again great model choice. If Melanie resists Klaudia and Klaudia's nice friend points out that Melanie did nothing and does not deserve to be punished. Klaudia agrees and treats Mel better, still If Mel gives In Klaudia goes all out and Klaudia's nice friend remains silent. Does Klaudia like Mel in both branching routes?. Or Is Mel just a means to an end for Klaudia to get revenge on Amy?. It all becomes pointless since Amy can be taken and brainwashed that any Revenge against her she would be oblivious to it. Plus Mel goes into a Coma,and Klaudia ends up missing herself,so any need to break Mel Goes nowhere for Klaudia. Regardless I would think The Queen Wasp would protect Melanie against Klaudia in the end. Would be interesting though if Klaudia actually likes Mel for Real.
So there is no bimbofication route for the protagonist?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I dont want Melanie into anything else.
its enough with sub and that she can be with all the ugly dudes and make love.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
yeah. I dont want Melanie into anything else.
its enough with sub and that she can be with all the ugly dudes and make love.
Uh, well would have been interesting to see Mel get Bimbo'd but yea her Sub route alone is enough. A Little Dark, but interesting. Klaudia wanting revenge against Amy so she goes after Mel who if she Rebukes Klaudia's attempts she ends up calling Mel Cool to Trish. "Who knew Amy's sister was so cool". I think Klaudia just befriending Mel would have riled Amy up enough. But my goodness the Route Mel allows Klaudia's advances,dark. I tried that route but Amy had just got Bimbo'd so any type of revenge on Amy she would not know....or even understand being completely consumed with sex on the brain in another time zone. Ryan going back and forth being female is weird. He made a choice, I say pick one. Both Amy and Ryan were warned and they accepted the risks. Having them go back and forth is strange. Especially Ryan. I actually wanted to See Ryan stay female and get Bimbo'd. The Graphics and models used are great. Story is interesting albeit dark at times. I think the Wasp Queen likes Mel or rather wants Mel, I thought if Klaudia hurt Mel in any way she would go after Klaudia with intent to kill.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes