HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I do wonder if Astrid Lindgren will think its based or cringe, that I am literally making a horror version of Pippi Långstrump. (Prussiluskan finally went too far and sent her over the edge).
You got to be kidding us - Pippi Långstrump that I know would be the one giving the spankings or at least be pretty aggressive about them not given her correctively (let's not go to the stuff like negerkungen...).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Joe Steel's reply has the answer. It's Raccoon with 2 C not just one.
thank you,thank you,thank you. That did it. All small caps mind you.Srill that did it. I wonder what will happen to Mel now. Does she wake up to more of Klaudia's manipulation....Hot manipulation but it is what it is. I mean if Mel stays in a Coma Klaudia goes missing herself so any attempt to corrupt Mel to get back at Amy goes out the window.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
which route is the corruption route exactly?. Mel has the cheating route if she caves to Klaudia's sexual advances to get back at Any. Amy has a Bimbo Route, well kind of. Ryan has the Male to Female to Male route. I am just trying to figure out if the corruption route is within all of them save the pure routes.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Mel have a Dominant Route?. I now know she has a BDSM cheating route, Klaudia Submissive cheating route. but Is it the pure route where she is in control?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Does Mel have a Dominant Route?. I now know she has a BDSM cheating route, Klaudia Submissive cheating route. but Is it the pure route where she is in control?
Mel has no dominant route. All routes are corruption centered. All choices in the VN that leads to routes are labeled in the choice ^^

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Mel has no dominant route. All routes are corruption centered. All choices in the VN that leads to routes are labeled in the choice ^^
very cool. By the by, Love the Character models for Mel,Klaudia,Trish and the new improved Bimbo Amy.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
drat I have reached two endings. "sad face". One is kind of depressing. I love Amy's Bimbofication I did not want it to end, Awesome animations too. Mel's routes are interesting to say the least. But Amy's and Ryan's are a little more gripping. Will Ryan be turned into a slut?. Can Amy stay a Bimbo in one of her routes and not get saved?. The music in this game/story is pure Fire. I would reccomend this story to everyone. I hope there is much more story to come,with the lewd and corruption that goes with it. Cheers.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This is one of the most interesting game, but someway hard to follow in its development.
This is a copypaste I did for the +1 tier on my Patreon about what will be in this update (I would do it open for everyone, but since I included a picture of Steph's ass upskirt, I could not).

"This is what will be in v0.7 in terms of Erotica:

- One and a half Ryan MtF scene

- One very long Liam Bdsm scene

- One Klaudia Scene

- Two Gerald Scenes (Mel and Steph)

- Tension scenes, as in, animations and renders for the big bimbo content that will be in v0.8 yet the whole scene is not shown.

This might seem slim in comparison to other updates, but keep in mind, since I have done most of the groundwork, the scenes become longer with more spicey things in them."

The original post had spelling mistakes in them, as I had a heatstroke last week lmao.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is the "apartment path" completely dead with the demise of Ya (and I note that Deming has no character bio)? Just curios, since it seems you originally did a lot of set up for it (e.g. filling the complex with ugly bastards from the tech company).
Ya is dead. Thats all I will say. I did mess up the character screen this update (By not updating them enough), this will be one of the first fixes I make for the alpha release ^^

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes