Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Well, I have not finished playing v0.6 yet but this talking about Ya dying makes me think that Ryan's sister also died, yet I've seen her waking up zombie-style, so... even if I see a character die, I won't take anything for granted yet.

Last edited:

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
Really appreciate this game and espeacially Klaudia. Despite her primary objective which appear to want to turn Mel into a lesbian out of spite, I think Klaudia might fall for her ''prey''.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Really appreciate this game and espeacially Klaudia. Despite her primary objective which appear to want to turn Mel into a lesbian out of spite, I think Klaudia might fall for her ''prey''.
Its always hard for me to answer these questions. Someone sent me a twitter DM and asked me if Mel would fall in love with Gerald, and I answered him "No". Because to me, I hate the whole "UwU, you fucked my pussy fifty times, I am now in love with you" plot points of certain NTR's. Now, the other way around (So in your example, Klaudia falling for Mel) that is a different story.

updates? news? anything?
Sure, what do you want to know?

Does Melanie have sex with any of the George’s In the game?
Not yet. This is a slow burn. You should check out highly critically acclaimed [Fictional Story], and "The Onryo is trying to NTR* Me!" that were written by me, that are shorter yet with build up. And "Autumn Boulevard" that is way longer.

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one... but it terms comparison, this game is hands down 10x better than the first game that was being made... but at the same time I feel like the dev is less interested, and the commitment to this just seems minimal compared to what we got with the first... tell me if I'm wrong... but that's just the way it seems to me. I tried to support this game for awhile.. bur because we were basically getting nothing. I left.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Maybe I'm the only one... but it terms comparison, this game is hands down 10x better than the first game that was being made... but at the same time I feel like the dev is less interested, and the commitment to this just seems minimal compared to what we got with the first... tell me if I'm wrong... but that's just the way it seems to me. I tried to support this game for awhile.. bur because we were basically getting nothing. I left.
Ah, so we are back here again. Like a broken clock.

I am curious, for just the bimbo bad end last update, how long did you think that took to make? For reference, you are looking at:

- 3000 lines of script, that includes dialogue, scene prompts, commands etc

- 293 renders

- 10 animations, each about 360 frames. So 3600 frames in total for those.

Remember, in both "Autumn Boulevard" and "The Onryo is trying to NTR me!" I could use the map/world of the rpgm engine to fill in scenes. Here, I cannot.

So, in your estimate how long did this take to make?

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Ah, so we are back here again. Like a broken clock.

I am curious, for just the bimbo bad end last update, how long did you think that took to make? For reference, you are looking at:

- 3000 lines of script, that includes dialogue, scene prompts, commands etc

- 293 renders

- 10 animations, each about 360 frames. So 3600 frames in total for those.

Remember, in both "Autumn Boulevard" and "The Onryo is trying to NTR me!" I could use the map/world of the rpgm engine to fill in scenes. Here, I cannot.

So, in your estimate how long did this take to make?
Just a curious sophisticated guess i would say that would take 2-4 months? And im only taking account working days, not counting holiday breaks etc, and thinking that you work probaply 7-12h per day?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes