• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Notice how you pivot and refuse to answer my question? That tells me all I need to know really.

But to add "I know devs that put out that much in 1 or 2 months" Everyone, also notice how he doesn't name a single one.

I also love how he is apparently some big shot, yet posts under an anonymous account? For all we know, he could be talking about Impure.

The full script + renders for the entirety of v0.6 (Including the bimbo bad end, that was just one part of the update) was:

32595 lines of code, but lets be genereous and even it out to 30 000 (Due to fluff).

2596 Renders.

62 animations. Each of them, atleast over 180 frames, yet majority of them over 360 frames.

So lets plug this into this Canadian (We wouldn't know her) "dev" you are talking about, thats low estimate ten months (I understand that these higher numbers are big for you, but ten times 3000 is 30000) or high estimate 20 months. Considering I did it (v0.6) in less time than that, even your fictional dev sucks ass my guy.

Any other braindead take you want to leave us with, before you fuck off?

Last edited by a moderator:

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Notice how you pivot and refuse to answer my question? That tells me all I need to know really.

But to add "I know devs that put out that much in 1 or 2 months" Everyone, also notice how he doesn't name a single one.

I also love how he is apparently some big shot, yet posts under an anonymous account? For all we know, he could be talking about Impure.

The full script + renders for the entirety of v0.6 (Including the bimbo bad end, that was just one part of the update) was:

32595 lines of code, but lets be genereous and even it out to 30 000 (Due to fluff).

2596 Renders.

62 animations. Each of them, atleast over 180 frames, yet majority of them over 360 frames.

So lets plug this into this Canadian (We wouldn't know her) "dev" you are talking about, thats low estimate ten months (I understand that these higher numbers are big for you, but ten times 3000 is 30000) or high estimate 20 months. Considering I did it (v0.6) in less time than that, even your fictional dev sucks ass my guy.

Any other braindead take you want to leave us with, before you fuck off?
HAHAHAHA i didn't name names because theres to many LOL but since you asked for it ill just do this, and i can keep going and going bitch. FireShot Capture 003 - Settings - Patreon - www.patreon.com.png

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Just a curious sophisticated guess i would say that would take 2-4 months? And im only taking account working days, not counting holiday breaks etc, and thinking that you work probaply 7-12h per day?
Thats a good guess, but it is close to/less than 2 months (We are now talking about the bimbo bad end solely), for the bimbo bad end in particular. The reason it took longer for the bimbo bad end in particular, is these scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the outdoor final scene, and the hospital scene. Very resource heavy resources I used, and I had to redo the outdoor scenes completely due to something to do with the glass and light passing through them. And had to render them in parts, then add them togheter in photoshop.

All in all though, I feel the bimbo bad end for Birds (There will be a couple more Bimbo bad ends as we move along though, not this update but later) worked really well.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Thick skin, sir, thick skin. My advice is to put on the noise cancelling headphones and completely ignore the screech. They will never stop the whine regardless of what you do.
Based and true, I will start muting people for real this time acting like that (If I don't do that, anyone please feel free to call me out and call me troglodyte). It was just so undoubtly wrong every word he/she said that I couldn't help it xD. i HaVe A GaMeDeV, yOu JuSt Don'T KnoW hEr!!! ShE LiVes iN CanADa!!!

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
All in all though, I feel the bimbo bad end for Birds (There will be a couple more Bimbo bad ends as we move along though, not this update but later) worked really well.
Does getting "bimbo-ed" need to lead to bad ends though? Saving everyone may be optimal, but if along the way, Ryan gets locked into a Bimbo Xharah, Maddie becomes a bimbo for the gym guy etc. This need not be a game over preventing Mel from winning over the Wasp...still a win just with some "collateral damage" IMO :p

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Does getting "bimbo-ed" need to lead to bad ends though? Saving everyone may be optimal, but if along the way, Ryan gets locked into a Bimbo Xharah, Maddie becomes a bimbo for the gym guy etc. This need not be a game over preventing Mel from winning over the Wasp...still a win just with some "collateral damage" IMO :p
This reads like that The Simpsons gag "The Froghurt is also cursed"

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Wanzik1

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Based and true, I will start muting people for real this time acting like that (If I don't do that, anyone please feel free to call me out and call me troglodyte). It was just so undoubtly wrong every word he/she said that I couldn't help it xD. i HaVe A GaMeDeV, yOu JuSt Don'T KnoW hEr!!! ShE LiVes iN CanADa!!!
When did anybody say a dam thing about Canada... now I'm really starting to wonder about you? Are you sure you're not just sitting there blowing half your money smoking weed and Crack and just sitting there high as a fucking kite, just dreaming up half this bs work you claim your doing and pulling the rest of this crap just straight up out of make believe lol

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
When did anybody say a dam thing about Canada... now I'm really starting to wonder about you? Are you sure you're not just sitting there blowing half your money smoking weed and Crack and just sitting there high as a fucking kite, just dreaming up half this bs work you claim your doing and pulling the rest of this crap just straight up out of make believe lol
Leave it like that man... even from anonymity you are embarrassing yourself and it is already embarrassing to read you... and that is already a rather dubious achievement.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Went through the Bimbo Bad End. Enjoyed it quite a lot, although plotwise, there are some aspects that are not completely clear to me yet, specifically about the whole fantasy/horror side of the story. Maybe by trying out a different route, it will become clearer, I'll give it a good look.
Also, I spotted some typos and spelling errors here and there in the text DiscipleOfVirginia and I thought it could be helpful to let you know about at least a part of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it's helpful.

Last edited:

Brokowski

May 17, 2021
Will there be any content related to cum addiction in this game? The goblin stuff in autumn boulevard was damn amazing and I wish to see something similar in this amazing game

Reactions: kissloveD
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes