• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
For those of you who are curious, I did post my General Info (I.E. What is going on in development) here on my Twitter:

I am more active there than here... Or is it the other way around? Who knows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For those of you who are curious, I did post my General Info (I.E. What is going on in development) here on my Twitter:

I am more active there than here... Or is it the other way around? Who knows.
Can't wait to see BaB next update and your new project ; I've been sleeping too soundly these days, I need cosmic or dreadful horror.
This pic is from your new project or your portrait in your manor ?

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Can't wait to see BaB next update and your new project ; I've been sleeping too soundly these days, I need cosmic or dreadful horror.
This pic is from your new project or your portrait in your manor ?
It will be in the infomercial that will be the "core" plot of "Ljus" yes ^^ It will also be in Birds in v0.8. Klaudia's father is in the infomercial (Not in the new project, just in the infomercial).

Aug 18, 2023
Hey DoV,
Any idea or projection about next update?

My first comment on f95, recently newly registered to say you're doing fantastic. This is by far best game I've ever played & only game where i was so attached to Melanie, that in one path i avoided everyone [Gerald Mr Strong Klaudia etc], just to understand & enjoy the story, adventure, horror & everything.

My favourite Character is Melanie & Trish.
My Favourite Seggsual Part is Melanie with Gerald & Mr Strong & Ryan Girl's Path.
So thanks buddy & Never Change.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey DoV,
Any idea or projection about next update?

My first comment on f95, recently newly registered to say you're doing fantastic. This is by far best game I've ever played & only game where i was so attached to Melanie, that in one path i avoided everyone [Gerald Mr Strong Klaudia etc], just to understand & enjoy the story, adventure, horror & everything.

My favourite Character is Melanie & Trish.
My Favourite Seggsual Part is Melanie with Gerald & Mr Strong & Ryan Girl's Path.
So thanks buddy & Never Change.
Thx for the kind words ^^

It is hard to say. I will be playtesting the Alpha release tommorrow hopefully (The alpha is the version where not all the renders and animations are finished). When I have playtested it, determined what is left to make, predictions become easier to make.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll admit I am now solely playing this for MelxKlaudia, lol. I just like them together. I do like the bimbo and gender swap stuff, but the other two main characters just aren't as interesting to me as Melanie.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Fantastic story, love the transformations of the characters both physically and mentally. It is strange to see the guy go back and forth to being a female though. He made his choice, he made his bed he should sleep in it. A Safe word saves his bottom unless a third party knows how to subvert it. "evil grin". Amy's Bimbo transformation was cool I wanted her bimbo plotline to continue. To see it cut short was bitter sweet. I liked Melanie's plotlines, can not wait to see her get even more corrupted.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Any info on next update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you explain to us in an extremely detailed fashion, like Kassiopeia from Autumn Boulevard on meth, the meaning of this old meme, that pre existed the internet.

Fantastic story, love the transformations of the characters both physically and mentally. It is strange to see the guy go back and forth to being a female though. He made his choice, he made his bed he should sleep in it. A Safe word saves his bottom unless a third party knows how to subvert it. "evil grin". Amy's Bimbo transformation was cool I wanted her bimbo plotline to continue. To see it cut short was bitter sweet. I liked Melanie's plotlines, can not wait to see her get even more corrupted.
The bimbo route continues though ^^

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
If you explain to us in an extremely detailed fashion, like Kassiopeia from Autumn Boulevard on meth, the meaning of this old meme, that pre existed the internet.
Its' clips from parody film "Torsk på Tallinn" (1999). Desperate single men seeking love in Estonia, thought it be fitting when asking for about new update :sneaky:. But you don't have release date anyway, so I'll just ask how it's going?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes