HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
It depends. I think the dev sometimes does side projects but I'm not sure if he's running any right now.
I think that the rendering will take months unless the dev has afforded a better equipment (not very likely if this is her sole income).

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
I think that the rendering will take months unless the dev has afforded a better equipment (not very likely if this is her sole income).
You said ''her'' the developer is an female? Not that I mind and it does not matter. But I would never have expected that with the sex genres in the game....

• Wow
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
So any news on the next update? I haven't checked this sense the last one came out. I saw something touched briefly about a alpha and beta test, what's that about? Is the game getting reworked from the ground up or something?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Some people asked, so I am sharing my general info from last week here! (And to get news and stuff, you can follow me on Twitter , or on Patreon . Reason for sharing my plugs is because a lot of people don't seem to know I exist on other places as well :/)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maxneulich

Jan 27, 2019
Some people asked, so I am sharing my general info from last week here! (And to get news and stuff, you can follow me on Twitter , or on Patreon . Reason for sharing my plugs is because a lot of people don't seem to know I exist on other places as well :/)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what exactely you have in mind with the Harem Worker Outfits, but as suggestion look at the art by haryudanto on hypnohub . net... I really like his style of outfits. :)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
(And to get news and stuff, you can follow me on Twitter or on Patreon.

Reason for sharing my plugs is because a lot of people don't seem to know I exist on other places as well :/)
Well, most Devs hide basic info behind paywalls (nothing worthy of hiding+Charging for) so, I can understand why most users on here won't bother with that. Twitter is just a mess.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, most Devs hide basic info behind paywalls (nothing worthy of hiding+Charging for) so, I can understand why most users on here won't bother with that. Twitter is just a mess.
Maybe just ask him? Disciple's really forthcoming but I don't see why when y'all act like this. He's not entitled to make his Patreon rules to anybody's standards but his own.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why would Twitter be a mess tho? Everything is sorted by date, and one can easily find a bunch of information regarding coming updates for this project. Granted, not many developers use Twitter to spread information, and alot of stuff is usually behind a paywall on Patreon, but supporters really don't have many perks as is, so I think that's fair.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes