DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
FYI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also please note the following:

99.9% of the erotica is in this one. As in, the renders and the animations. I have like 5 tension renders that I did not have time to make (Tension, as in, thats their only purpose) because I wanted it to be out this month (And for Halloween ^^), for both the +26 tier and the +15 tier.

With that said though, not all the story renders are done. They are like 50-60% done. So there are blackscreens and placeholders in it.

You can pick it up for 26USD

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
FYI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also please note the following:

99.9% of the erotica is in this one. As in, the renders and the animations. I have like 5 tension renders that I did not have time to make (Tension, as in, thats their only purpose) because I wanted it to be out this month (And for Halloween ^^), for both the +26 tier and the +15 tier.

With that said though, not all the story renders are done. They are like 50-60% done. So there are blackscreens and placeholders in it.

You can pick it up for 26USD
Pretty sure I understood what you meant but gotta ask to be sure. When you say "99.9% of the erotica is in this one" ; do you mean 99.9% of the erotica planned for this update is already in it
Or that 99.9% of the erotica of all remaining updates are in this one ?

Aside from that : Damn Klaudia
And can't wait to have more lore (because it is important too)

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Pretty sure I understood what you meant but gotta ask to be sure. When you say "99.9% of the erotica is in this one" ; do you mean 99.9% of the erotica planned for this update is already in it
Or that 99.9% of the erotica of all remaining updates are in this one ?

Aside from that : Damn Klaudia
And can't wait to have more lore (because it is important too)
99% of the erotica this update lol. If it was all in its entirety, I would still be building scenes xD

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
DOV,
When do you think youll complete this episode. Prefer to wait if its not the full story.
Great Erotica

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes