DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Its' clips from parody film "Torsk på Tallinn" (1999). Desperate single men seeking love in Estonia, thought it be fitting when asking for about new update :sneaky:. But you don't have release date anyway, so I'll just ask how it's going?
Its going well. Will have an estimate relase for the alpha very soon ^^

Reactions: MattyJuk and pr0n

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 132 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 2.40 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.ofbirdsandbees/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.7.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
My dear Swedish neighbour, if Amy uses her safe word, is that the end of the bimbo content? I would love to see Lester, that disgusting drunk fuck, to take her or any other girls virginia. Even better if it would be the normal Amy. In more and more apocalyptic times he could have his chance with them or maybe he could even get a game of himself.

Power to Pippi Långstrump!

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
My dear Swedish neighbour, if Amy uses her safe word, is that the end of the bimbo content? I would love to see Lester, that disgusting drunk fuck, to take her or any other girls virginia. Even better if it would be the normal Amy. In more and more apocalyptic times he could have his chance with them or maybe he could even get a game of himself.

Power to Pippi Långstrump!
Yes, if you use the safeword, you leave the bimboroute ^^

And yes, Pippi is just pranking like in the episode, where she eats Prussiluskan and makes Tommy and Annika watch on in horror ^^

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
release announcement alpha.png
You can pick it up here:

Now, in below spoiler, I have put in important info, such as: Whats in this alpha? What is different from this to the normal release. A Tl:DR: (Yes, I noticed the smiley. No, I will not remove it) This version has a lot of placeholders and blackscreens where I will put the finished renders when they are built and baked.

But check in the spoiler for more info ^^ (Did not want to take up the whole page for it lol).

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 2905537
You can pick it up here:

Now, in below spoiler, I have put in important info, such as: Whats in this alpha? What is different from this to the normal release. A Tl:DR: (Yes, I noticed the smiley. No, I will not remove it) This version has a lot of placeholders and blackscreens where I will put the finished renders when they are built and baked.

But check in the spoiler for more info ^^ (Did not want to take up the whole page for it lol).

Really great news!

Thank you for your hard work - DiscipleOfVirginia

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 2905537
You can pick it up here:

now begins the wait for a hero - few games like this and power vacuum which despite long update times never disappoint

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
now begins the wait for a hero - few games like this and power vacuum which despite long update times never disappoint
If you enjoy an alpha, I'd recommend just subscribing given that it's far from a full release. It'll go a long ways to improving the quality of further releases.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
If you enjoy an alpha, I'd recommend just subscribing given that it's far from a full release. It'll go a long ways to improving the quality of further releases.
Love your Game Dev, I also support alot of Devs on Patreon, sometimes up to 15 a Month, but Paying 50$ is way outa line, if you would have said 10$ with decent scenes, then no problem, but 50$....Nope.
Just My Thoughts

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Love your Game Dev, I also support alot of Devs on Patreon, sometimes up to 15 a Month, but Paying 50$ is way outa line, if you would have said 10$ with descent scenes, then no problem, but 50$....Nope.
Just My Thoughts
It's not my game. My game was ass next to this one.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
View attachment 2905537
You can pick it up here:

Need new update version

Reactions: Pollux
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes