DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
DiscipleOfVirginia , greetings!
Do I understand correctly, is this your game?
I liked the game. Everything is fine, but at this stage, I think there could be a few more sex scenes. But hopefully the sequel will deliver more sexual content.
Thx ^^

No there could not have been. It would break the tension. When its appropriate, there will be sex scenes (Sooner rather than later). I got this type of criticism waaay back when doing Autumn Boulevard, and I will say the same thing I said then. Having the UwU too soon, would have been like showing Lucille's true face in v0.4.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is the Good Place the only achievable ending currently? Or does the story continue already if I had chosen different routes?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Thx ^^

No there could not have been. It would break the tension. When its appropriate, there will be sex scenes (Sooner rather than later). I got this type of criticism waaay back when doing Autumn Boulevard, and I will say the same thing I said then. Having the UwU too soon, would have been like showing Lucille's true face in v0.4.
Buddy, I want to be understood correctly. My post above is not a criticism! I just expressed my humble opinion. It is quite natural that you, as an author, know best what and when is appropriate in your story. That is why I expressed the hope that in the future we will have more sexy, I will add, dirty, vulgar content, otherwise there was no point in starting all this. I think so. I hope my expectations will not deceive me.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I do wonder if Astrid Lindgren will think its based or cringe, that I am literally making a horror version of Pippi Långstrump. (Prussiluskan finally went too far and sent her over the edge).
I think she'd be outraged and have you banised to the Swedish village of Hokkaido, where you'd have to endure meatball mascots bouncing around midsommarstång.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Absolutely love the story. Big fan of the transformations and the European folklore. Now knowing that Mel does not and will not have a Bimbo route, will she have an evil route?. So far she has kind of got a raw deal. Something wants to kill her or just wants herfor nefarious reasons, another wants to dominate her and turn her Bi and comitt adultery just to satisfy a grudge Klaudia has with Mel's Sister. Regardless how hot Klaudia is. Yet I get a feeling the Queen of Wasps would punish anyone who hurts Mel. Lastly it would be awesome if Amy can stay a Bimbo even though, I think Mel...well not Mel saves the day at some point. Would alsso be cool to see Ryan stay female and get dominated. P.S. I love the music in the game.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Absolutely love the story. Big fan of the transformations and the European folklore. Now knowing that Mel does not and will not have a Bimbo route, will she have an evil route?. So far she has kind of got a raw deal. Something wants to kill her or just wants herfor nefarious reasons, another wants to dominate her and turn her Bi and comitt adultery just to satisfy a grudge Klaudia has with Mel's Sister. Regardless how hot Klaudia is. Yet I get a feeling the Queen of Wasps would punish anyone who hurts Mel. Lastly it would be awesome if Amy can stay a Bimbo even though, I think Mel...well not Mel saves the day at some point. Would alsso be cool to see Ryan stay female and get dominated. P.S. I love the music in the game.
Don't worry about Mel, she will be fine. Actually, in the next update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what's the password for the terminal, I have typed "the racoon" and it does nothing so that is not it. By the way the Klaudia grudge route goes nowhere if Mel goes into a coma. In fact Klaudia goes missing herself. I really feel sorry for Trish on that route because she really is Klaudia's only friend. She stays oblivious to her diablocial machination against Mel. Would be interesting if Klaudia legitmately falls for Mel, unplanned but come on Mel's model is awesome. Just like Klaudia. P.S. I prefer Amy's and Ryan's new look and really wanted them to keep they're new look. They must face the consequence of they're choices. Which was to stay on that experimental serum. So Amy would stay a Bimbo and Ryan stays a female. Both lose control of just being able to go back and forth. It looks so cool and the animations are pure fire. Cheers to the hard work that has been put in this project.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
what's the password for the terminal, I have typed "the racoon" and it does nothing so that is not it. By the way the Klaudia grudge route goes nowhere if Mel goes into a coma. In fact Klaudia goes missing herself. I really feel sorry for Trish on that route because she really is Klaudia's only friend. She stays oblivious to her diablocial machination against Mel. Would be interesting if Klaudia legitmately falls for Mel, unplanned but come on Mel's model is awesome. Just like Klaudia. P.S. I prefer Amy's and Ryan's new look and really wanted them to keep they're new look. They must face the consequence of they're choices. Which was to stay on that experimental serum. So Amy would stay a Bimbo and Ryan stays a female. Both lose control of just being able to go back and forth. It looks so cool and the animations are pure fire. Cheers to the hard work that has been put in this project.
Just "Raccoon" no "the." I found that the R has to be capitalized, but others seem not to have needed it. Capitalize to be sure.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just "Raccoon" no "the." I found that the R has to be capitalized, but others seem not to have needed it. Capitalize to be sure.
I type in "Racoon" and "racoon" on the terminal and it still gives off a red light signifying the wrong answer. Mel dies no matter what I do.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes