EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Uhhh... pretty much all 3 of those are not intended. Are you playing on Windows 10? I have no idea why the font is default and the combat UI is broken, but the game should look like this:
Sorry, I captured the two combat screenshots at different times and didn't reset the font before capturing the second one. I use the 'A' key to change the fonts (it's a default in Ren'Py). The first is normal, the second is using DejaVu, which I use to see it better. I tend to do this with a lot of the Ren'Py games here so I can read them easier.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Ren'Py to advise you on changing the fonts and contrast. I'm not really asking you to change it just for me, just a wish-list which includes a LOT of games here.

Regarding the combat options on the left, they are not implemented yet? Makes sense. It'll be interesting to see how unmake reality works after applying several warps to an enemy.

Keep up the good work.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Sorry, I captured the two combat screenshots at different times and didn't reset the font before capturing the second one. I use the 'A' key to change the fonts (it's a default in Ren'Py). The first is normal, the second is using DejaVu, which I use to see it better. I tend to do this with a lot of the Ren'Py games here so I can read them easier.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Ren'Py to advise you on changing the fonts and contrast. I'm not really asking you to change it just for me, just a wish-list which includes a LOT of games here.

Regarding the combat options on the left, they are not implemented yet? Makes sense. It'll be interesting to see how unmake reality works after applying several warps to an enemy.

Keep up the good work.
Oh no the abilities work, but they're only visible when no enemy bodypart is selected and you have more than 1 energy remaining. You select a bodypart to deliver a basic attack, whether it's the PHYS based strike or the ARCA based warp.

And yeah I'm not surprised changing the font breaks the UI. A lot of elements need to be pixel perfect, otherwise everything kind of falls apart.

Thanks for the feedback and I'm happy you're enjoying the game!

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Uhhh... pretty much all 3 of those are not intended. Are you playing on Windows 10? I have no idea why the font is default and the combat UI is broken, but the game should look like this:

View attachment 2434215 View attachment 2434216

This is how it appears on my computer and since the problem doesn't appear on my end, I can't even begin to imagine how I would go about fixing it.

What is that "Pantheon" tab? Because i'm around day 60 & have yet to see this. Is it implemented yet? Or just not something I've reached yet?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if this is just bad luck on my part or if it's intended, but it seems like most of the higher tier equipment in this game makes charisma almost worthless. In my current game my charisma is -3 and my arcane is 13. So I only have 1 energy which means I can't recast my shield, but I would still only have 1 energy if my charisma was 1. I could boost my charisma high enough to counteract the negative charisma on the higher tier items, but then my arcane would be more like 5-8 which doesn't seem like it would be worth it.

I've tried a game where I boosted charisma and combat was dramatically harder than boosting arcane or physical.

Also I ran into the traveling merchant once in my previous play through and couldn't afford anything, but in my current game I've fully explored everything and the merchant has not showed up even once so far. Is the merchant random? I thought it was supposed to show up every x number of days?

So far the attacks on my settlement have been easy to win but that might be because the first 3 structures I built were the ones that randomly boost stats for the residents and myself.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
"Skills are no longer increased by failing Skill Checks"

Saaaaad, I think it will be a lot more grind if we have to farm again and again to level up our stats, leveling with fail was ok imo ^^'

PLEASE stop making file corrupted with every new patch, I had 4 yellow cards out of 5-6 and I would have liked to keep this save -_-"

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new Pantheon thing but the one for Necessity (essence must be 0) seems to be impossible for me to get. Maybe it's intended that you do it early before you buy the upgrades that give free essence every day but I didn't notice it before that point.

I have over 600 essence and no matter how much I spend on buffs and healing I can't really create a deficit. I also passed the hidden skill check for the place you can spend essence on items so that site no longer exists for me either. Is there some way to spend down essence that I don't know of? Most of the other requirements seem doable with some being harder than others.

The other one that looks like it will be very tough for me to get is the one that requires 1 skill to be more than all of the others combined. I'm randomly gaining skills every day so I think I may have already passed the point where that will ever be possible. Maybe another one that you need to to early.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I like the new Pantheon thing but the one for Necessity (essence must be 0) seems to be impossible for me to get. Maybe it's intended that you do it early before you buy the upgrades that give free essence every day but I didn't notice it before that point.

I have over 600 essence and no matter how much I spend on buffs and healing I can't really create a deficit. Is there some way to spend down essence that I don't know of? Most of the other requirements seem doable with some being harder than others.

The other one that looks like it will be very tough for me to get is the one that requires 1 skill to be more than all of the others combined. I'm randomly gaining skills every day so I think I may have already passed the point where that will ever be possible. Maybe another one that you need to to early.
Next patch will bring Passive Talents that cost essence (though getting 600 is damn impressive, good job :PogChamp:). But I imagine more essence sinks will come to the game in the future.

For Aspect of Obsession - yeah it helps if you know ahead of time what she requires, but remember that you can increase (and reduce!) a lot of Skills from equipping items. Having the right items helps a lot with the Pantheon in general.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Next patch will bring Passive Talents that cost essence (though getting 600 is damn impressive, good job :PogChamp:). But I imagine more essence sinks will come to the game in the future.

For Aspect of Obsession - yeah it helps if you know ahead of time what she requires, but remember that you can increase (and reduce!) a lot of Skills from equipping items. Having the right items helps a lot with the Pantheon in general.
I tried again with a new game and Necessity wasn't that hard to get if I made sure to do it before I built the free essence buildings. Obsession I'm not sure about though. I seem to remember some big stat items from previous playthroughs (35ish pts to a single stat if I remember right) but I've only seen a single item so far that boosts anything by more than 10 pts and nothing that reduces stats. Maybe I've gotten unlucky on drops or just haven't played long enough. I have all buildings built and all areas fully explored. I did get the item from the giant that boosts all stats by 5 but that is counterproductive for the Obsession thing.

I'm thinking the only realistic way might be to write down what all of the free stat boosts are early in the game from different locations and choices you get and make sure to pick choices that put most of the stat points into a single ability. Without doing that I found myself randomly boosting most of my stats to somewhere around 20 without ever spending a single point manually (I was trying to save enough to get that pantheon thing but never got enough). If I buy the study building then I'm quickly above 30 in everything so I'm not sure if it's even possible to do at that point.

The best option I saw was that one of the girls has an active ability to boost player stoic by 10 but it has a cooldown of more than 2 weeks. You can get 10 pts from the base defense reward every time that happens but those are infrequent enough that the random stat you gain from the study building would probably require more than 10 points per base defense to overcome. Are there more than that single ability from the girls that affects player stats instead of their own? That was the only one I saw that specifically said it affected player stats.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting v0.1.13 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -
[/يقتبس]

If you developed it for Android I have a request. There are some games that I download, they are not installed, the application tells me that they are not installed, that they are not signed to work on Android properly, and when I sign them, here are games that work without problems, and here are games that after installing and opening them close automatically, and there are games that say This is not an original app released by the66. Exit Exiting now... I think this is due to a protection from the developer and I did not know where to find the protection or to remove it or bypass it, so can you help me and tell me how to solve this problem if you know how to solve it

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020

Links: WorkUpload -
If you developed it for Android I have a request. There are some games that I download, they are not installed, the application tells me that they are not installed, that they are not signed to work on Android properly, and when I sign them, here are games that work without problems, and here are games that after installing and opening them close automatically, and there are games that say This is not an original app released by the66. Exit Exiting now... I think this is due to a protection from the developer and I did not know where to find the protection or to remove it or bypass it, so can you help me and tell me how to solve this problem if you know how to solve it

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I don't think I've ever encountered that before. Do you know who created those ports? It sounds like it might be an issue they need to resolve.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
This game is captivating, both the art and the design. Right now, it seems to have a shortage of locations - here's why: In trying to complete the Collection/Pantheon, you run out of locations to visit and end up forced to revisit the "circle" locations again and again, long before getting all the girls. Here's hoping for more locations in the next update!

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
This game is captivating, both the art and the design. Right now, it seems to have a shortage of locations - here's why: In trying to complete the Collection/Pantheon, you run out of locations to visit and end up forced to revisit the "circle" locations again and again, long before getting all the girls. Here's hoping for more locations in the next update!
For the past few months I've been focusing on remaking content, expanding the gameplay, and fixing things instead of progressing the story. There are still a few things I'm not quite satisfied with - lots of pictures need replacing, the combat needs an entire overhaul, and an interactive sex system would be nice as well.

But the story is being worked on in the background! Slowly, but steadily. There are many things I suck at (like balancing and programming and sound design and drawing) but I take pride in my writing skills and this is not something I want to rush. Also, unfortunately being a one-man team with a full-time job leaves little time to work with.

(By the way, you can press the "Skip" button on the bottom of the adventure screen if you have all locations completed)

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm really enjoying the game. I'm not sure if its a design limit, a bug or if I'm missing a pre-req but I have 6 Pantheon girls and 6 girls from game play bred so far so a total of 12 collector cards. I just got the 7th Pantheon girl pregnant but no collector card was awarded. Is the current limit of collector cards 12 ? Many thanks in advance.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game. I'm not sure if its a design limit, a bug or if I'm missing a pre-req but I have 6 Pantheon girls and 6 girls from game play bred so far so a total of 12 collector cards. I just got the 7th Pantheon girl pregnant but no collector card was awarded. Is the current limit of collector cards 12 ? Many thanks in advance.
There seems to be a random element to it, possibly? In my play-through of 0.1.13, not all Pantheon pregnancies yield a Collection card.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes