EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_may1400.png

Overview:
You'll be playing as a guy in his first years of adult life in all their's uncertainty. First relationships, first breakups, multiple attempts of finding yourself — all that stuff.
You have a beautiful girlfriend, you live your peaceful and ordinary life in a big house. Everything is fine... And yet you feel empty. And so you decide to leave, to start from scratch. You move to a new city, rent a place to stay, meet new girls... But rather soon things take an unexpected turn.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: deadbeat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Other game: Routine Checkup
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As per the forum rules, discussion of politics is disallowed.
An exception is made for users posting feed updates from the developer's Patreon.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Multi Mod* - Galley Unlock* -
Fan Sigs
Judge_Dredd_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

n_ep5_elevator59.jpg ep5_frat46.jpg ep5_aur_apt40.jpg ep4_apt_all_lewd13.jpg bn_gig3b1.jpg ep4_apt_ing_dare_juice8.jpg n_hallway12_d5.jpg n_ep3_coffeeshop40.jpg n_lounge61.jpg preview.jpg n_backroom19.jpg n_train_cowgirl_cumout1.jpg n_garden_table5.jpg n_ch_bedroom34.jpg n_bathroom33a2.jpg n_night_alley13.jpg n_dorm_room47.jpg n_apt25_b5v2.jpg n_coffeeshop33_1080.png n_train9.jpg n_bathroom2.jpg n_frontyard_4.jpg n_ep3_apt25b5.jpg n_ep3_apt_after3.jpg n_coffeeshop37.jpg n_train19.jpg n_ch_bedroom14.jpg n_garden_table26.jpg n_movie8.jpg

shio0o

May 8, 2020
pics seem quite nice will give ita go for 1st upload then after some updates

Bruh i edited my reply and didn't save 3 times in a row 3 fukin times
Now i am writing it the 4 time.

Pretty solid game. I mean just look at the renders❤
Solid animetion too. The emotions are show damn well in this game man. Love that. Definately support creators.
So ya pretty damn good
Buuut and with only the compressed ver. (still, u know for those who wants compressed one) i am having trouble with games screen ratio. I play on JOI PLAY app. First time worked well. But when i downloaded it again 1 week ago the screen ratio was waay off. I couldn't even see the choice bar on far right. And its also pretty hard to read too when background is white too.
Don't know if only my compressed ver. Is crashing or others are also having this problem.
Still be careful with compressed and walkthrough mods.✌

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looks pretty good for a first release and has a nice variety of body types though Andrea and Tiffany look kind of ridiculous in my opinion, some of the faces especially Chelsea and Andrea's look kind of ugly.
The animations also look decent though the MCs dick looks horrifying with all those veins make it look like his dick is about to explode.
Anyway the game looks like it has potential and could do pretty well in the future.

wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
¡¡Duuuuude, this game have A LOT of potential!! ¡¡Keep it up!!
I really love those milfs, hope more contest about them in a near future... ¡Great work!

(Sorry about my english, is not my native language)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Looks pretty good for a first release and has a nice variety of body types though Andrea and Tiffany look kind of ridiculous in my opinion, some of the faces especially Chelsea and Andrea's look kind of ugly.
The animations also look decent though the MCs dick looks horrifying with all those veins make it look like his dick is about to explode.
Anyway the game looks like it has potential and could do pretty well in the future.
So you are saying that it is true to life really with the body,s face,s and if he is so excited the MC's dick as well really?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes