riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I can't think of a single bad thing to say about OTR. Major props to deadbeat for his efforts. The developer has a great sense of audio-visual style. Beautifully produced renders, varied and original looking character designs, a nice selection of music and a good typeface. And what can you say about the animated sex scenes? They are an absolute knockout, a complete turn-on (the drug-fueled scene at the strip club is the best depiction of fucked-up sex I've seen in a visual novel: endless, passionate desire coupled with the surreal and erotic imagery of violence.)

I do wonder though how much work goes into the coding of this game, When I play an update and I miss every sex scene, I don't feel angry, I just feel bad for the developer. It must be such a pain in the ass to keep track of all the different routes, variables, and flags. Support this game, and support the dev!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I absolutely loved the game.

I love that none of the women have a perfect body. The supermodel type is like cake, if you start eating it everyday you get sick of it quite fast.
Loved Sia, just surprised someone with all those piercings and tattoos doesn't have pierced nipples, they would look very good on her.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The supermodel type is like cake, if you start eating it everyday you get sick of it quite fast.
Tastes vary. Just like the hundreds of different cakes, there are hundreds of supermodel bodies in the world. Enough variation that, if well done, I never get tired of them.

That said, the girls here are very engaging, and I have no complaints. ;)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well, you also used "we got blueballed", and I personally never did. Perhaps you should be more precise in your language.
Eh it's okay. What I initially wanted to say was that I wish we had gotten actual penetration as I'm really not a fan of all those small foreplay things (that's just me personally tho) so yea... hence the blueballing for me in specific.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Eh it's okay. What I initially wanted to say was that I wish we had gotten actual penetration as I'm really not a fan of all those small foreplay things (that's just me personally tho) so yea... hence the blueballing for me in specific.
Sorry, I was kind of just teasing in my second response. I understand, though. If you're not a fan of the build-up, I can see this being disappointing. I personally enjoy it, but I can view it from another perspective as well.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry, I was kind of just teasing in my second response. I understand, though. If you're not a fan of the build-up, I can see this being disappointing. I personally enjoy it, but I can view it from another perspective as well.
I'm currently being blueballed. Game keeps erroring out on me, when I tell Mi-sun that I have a problem with her having a boyfriend. But, I'll figure it out.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Someone knows why the icon to start game when i click on it run the game for a wihile & then just simply desapear & close the game?

Jan 16, 2021
I enjoyed the game so far, even if the plot is sometimes a bit of a cliché, there are some interesting twists. The renders are really good, keep up the good work!

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Someone knows why the icon to start game when i click on it run the game for a wihile & then just simply desapear & close the game?
What's your OS? Have you had any problems with the previous version of the game? Do you use any mods for the game? Do you have any info in the log file in the game folder?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Damn Andrea is just too damn hot. She suits my tastes perfectly. I'm a big milf lover and she is about as perfect as it gets... The ending of the current version tho... man we got blueballed hard. Really looking forward to more Andrea and just more of this game in general!
who is andrea?mc moother?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes