Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Those first renders look rough, to say the least but the preview here looks fine. I know it's shallow, but do renders get better (fast) any time soon?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I think this title deserves more attention than it currently receives. High quality!

About the only area that I'd like to see improved would be better management of decisions and their effects on story progression. For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In cases such as this, additional context at the decision stage would be helpful.

Looking forward to future updates, and wishing devs success!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Absolutely lovely! This story came out of nowhere and now is in my Top 5 on here! Great models and fun story, hope the updates come fast and plenty!
So unique from story to the LIs. I will be honest though it is one of like ten that won't ever come fast enough, no matter how reasonable and speedy the updates get delivered, for me. :p

phuto

Jul 12, 2017
Great story so far.
Only one complain I have is... (a bit of story spoiler)

I think the protagonist should have spent more days being upset with his action in The Nothing. He spent a morning being sad but then go and have sex with Mi-Sun and date with Andrea like nothing happen. I think that could have waited a few days or sth.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Actually godlike game, this is the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back to f95, the games so good I was hooked since the first episode. Keep it going ! the games great :D

Reactions: Remplier
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes