Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So if you want to use the other mod, good luck trying to sift through all those variables in order to get the scenes you want
Wait, what other mod? Dang Zoey, that isn't a knife in my back is it? Surely you jest if you are referring to my mod as it has always shown all scenes, unlocks all scenes, shows the variables for reference, gave all the stats, gave scene choices, etc. If it was a reference to me, recall I'm one of the good guys here, not one of the bandit scrubs.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Wait, what other mod? Dang Zoey, that isn't a knife in my back is it? Surely you jest if you are referring to my mod as it has always shown all scenes, unlocks all scenes, shows the variables for reference, gave all the stats, gave scene choices, etc. If it was a reference to me, recall I'm one of the good guys here, not one of the bandit scrubs.
I'm not knifing anyone, it's just my opinion that cheat mods are inefficient, and can screw up a saves easily if people don't know what they are doing using them. It's nothing personal. You do your way and I do mine. In fact I tell my other friends that are modders the same thing, so it's not like this is unique to you. It's always been my stance, and how I mod has always been how I mod. Like I said it's nothing personal, and if you choose to take it that way then that's on you.

Reactions: Tigrillo

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not knifing anyone, it's just my opinion that cheat mods are inefficient, and can screw up a saves easily if people don't know what they are doing using them. It's nothing personal. You do your way and I do mine. In fact I tell my other friends that are modders the same thing, so it's not like this is unique to you. It's always been my stance, and how I mod has always been how I mod. Like I said it's nothing personal, and if you choose to take it that way then that's on you.
Fair enough. I've not created a cheat mod to date anyway as it's not my personal preference for play (and that's why I mod anyway). BTW, I've said it before but appreciate your VN, it's maturing well.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Fair enough. I've not created a cheat mod to date anyway as it's not my personal preference for play (and that's why I mod anyway). BTW, I've said it before but appreciate your VN, it's maturing well.
...and I think variety is never a bad thing. So keep doing what you do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no response :(
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "scenes with heels". There are some women wearing heels in the game (just this release, you can see the heels on a MILF, Andrea, when you lie her in bed after she's passed out drunk). If you're talking about scenes where heels play a prominent role (in sex especially, but also in general), I don't think you'd count it; there hasn't really been a focus on it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lol i understand

but in a lot of adult games girls wears heeels and then it's the scene/animation dev remove heels...it's just frustrating..why's remove?? :(
I suppose it would depend on the perspective and/or intent of the dev. If the heels are meant to be part of the eroticism of a scene, for sure they should stay on. Outside of that purpose, it's realistic that more women would want to take them off rather than keep them on — their feet are sore from a long day wearing them, they are worried about poking holes in something, etc. But for sure in some instance of BDSM, a heels-fetish, or similar situation, I'm all for keeping the heels on. :) And, ofc, heels on women (even outside of lewd activities) are often very sexy.

Nov 10, 2017
didn't think I'd like it cuz the characters didn't look like models, but it grows on you, they sorta look real after a while, plus with the interactions. t
he poses, I kept looking at where this hand was or where this foot was landing, looked like real people just sitting/chilling/observing/imposing.

music choices were great, sounded just right when people looked and talked like they were being playful/bashful/manipulative or the scenario/situation is just full on noisy where the MC can't decide/see what to do

altho with Sia I thought it'd stay with the noir/jazz music everytime it was with her cuz first meet was at night. can people have jazz in a well lit environment?

Reactions: WhiteAdder

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, this update was a bit on the short side. I have nothing against the landlady, nor do I consider her an "old hag", but the update must have been, even while reading, about 20 minutes long. Not demanding anything though, since I am currently not a patron and it was still fun.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't forget that Sancho1969 updated his mod:

SanchoMod
MultiMod - OffTheRecord v0.3.8

Completely overhauled to the new mod core, updated to v0.3.8, way too many features to list. See link in OP. Regards.

Edit: WTF? Seems a moderator removed my link....hmmm. You can find it here. I'll see if I can resolve the OP issue (going from the only mod listed to not listed at all).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn Andrea is just too damn hot. She suits my tastes perfectly. I'm a big milf lover and she is about as perfect as it gets... The ending of the current version tho... man we got blueballed hard. Really looking forward to more Andrea and just more of this game in general!
Is it actually blueballing if the MC cums, though? It's not like he never got release; he just didn't get to penetration yet.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes