princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Hey guys.

First of all, I am sorry for the lack of posts/info/any kind of communication with you for a whole month.

It's like a snowball effect. I'm too busy with my day job to make any substantial progress with the game -- I don't want to make posts without any useful details -- I don't want to check my socials cause I feel like I'll see a lot of complaints regarding the lack of info. So I just keep working on the update while I can and isolate myself.

It's been like that for a good portion of September. But then came the 21st.

I guess I'll share some private information about myself. I live in Russia, and on the 21st of September, the partial mobilization has been announced.

I'm not going to talk politics, all I want to say is that I'm fucking scared. I cannot leave the country before the end of October, and while I'm staying here, when I get out of my bed, I don't know if I'll be able to get back in it by the end of the day.

With this feeling of fear and uncertainty, the lack of info from me, and such small progress with the update, I decided to pause the billing for my patrons for October. Actually, I did it yesterday.

Not by any means, I want to say the development is suspended: it's not. I'm still working on Off the Record, but for now, the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it is limited. I believe, if the situation won't get worse any time soon, I'll finish the update in October and share it with you guys right away, but again, the all-around uncertainty leaves its mark.

Currently, I'm done with ~250 static renders and 10 animations.

Like I said many times before -- thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Hope you won't be too mad at me lol. And I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon!

Stay safe!
I pray for him!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In spite of my hatred of the games direction I decided to give it another try. While I appreciate the fact you can not go along with what you are told I think the dev could have added some content to go along with that choice. Now it's just like there isn't an update at all if you don't go through with it. Nothing moves forward if you don't.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017

Hey guys.

First of all, I am sorry for the lack of posts/info/any kind of communication with you for a whole month.

It's like a snowball effect. I'm too busy with my day job to make any substantial progress with the game -- I don't want to make posts without any useful details -- I don't want to check my socials cause I feel like I'll see a lot of complaints regarding the lack of info. So I just keep working on the update while I can and isolate myself.

It's been like that for a good portion of September. But then came the 21st.

I guess I'll share some private information about myself. I live in Russia, and on the 21st of September, the partial mobilization has been announced.

I'm not going to talk politics, all I want to say is that I'm fucking scared. I cannot leave the country before the end of October, and while I'm staying here, when I get out of my bed, I don't know if I'll be able to get back in it by the end of the day.

With this feeling of fear and uncertainty, the lack of info from me, and such small progress with the update, I decided to pause the billing for my patrons for October. Actually, I did it yesterday.

Not by any means, I want to say the development is suspended: it's not. I'm still working on Off the Record, but for now, the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it is limited. I believe, if the situation won't get worse any time soon, I'll finish the update in October and share it with you guys right away, but again, the all-around uncertainty leaves its mark.

Currently, I'm done with ~250 static renders and 10 animations.

Like I said many times before -- thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Hope you won't be too mad at me lol. And I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon!

Stay safe!
hope u are ok

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Did the dev say something after the progress update in october? Hopefully he managed to get out, but such a long time with no news is not a good sign

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Well considering that the situation still not that good, then what can we say?(and also sorry for being heartless). Just simply stating the fact.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This should probably get the "on hold" tag given the situation. Hoping he didn't get sent to Ukraine.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This cant get the on hold tag unless requested by dev and since dev cant request it will get the abandoned tag til further notice...( dev returns with a update or update on patreon)

Reactions: Remplier
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes