Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is one open book, seems ready for anything and on board to jump on any opportunity.
MC is already spilling his guts to the first babe he meets and gets rewarded.
Why would MC change his care free open ways if they get him rewards?
We have to remember the beginning where MC is this boring guy who fails in his long relationship
to the point he moves away for better excitement and some action packed living,
which this games delivers.

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
What I'm enjoying about this so far is the very diverse cast of girls. Some games just feel like you're given 10 generic love interests with slightly different hairstyles and, if you're lucky, maybe slightly smaller or bigger tits. In this one every single girl looks different, faces, bodies and ethnicities. Solid and fun so far.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Aurora sticking her fingernails through her cheeks in the first coffee shop scene looked incredibly painful

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
its been so long since i've played this, i already forgot how it goes. Can't wait for the latest update, would love to start over

Reactions: BOBJevent

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is there a mod to replace dick textures? This dude's dick is so veiny that it's disturbing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know other games with characters like Misun, both in terms of appearance and personality? One of my favourite characters/LI ever.
You shouldn't ask about that on this game's thread. Instead, go over to Recommendations & Identification and ask there by creating a new thread. You can link to the OP here if you think that will help people find the game more easily.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Moderator Note: Please no political posts unless its an update from the developer's Patreon

Hey guys.

First of all, I am sorry for the lack of posts/info/any kind of communication with you for a whole month.

It's like a snowball effect. I'm too busy with my day job to make any substantial progress with the game -- I don't want to make posts without any useful details -- I don't want to check my socials cause I feel like I'll see a lot of complaints regarding the lack of info. So I just keep working on the update while I can and isolate myself.

It's been like that for a good portion of September. But then came the 21st.

I guess I'll share some private information about myself. I live in Russia, and on the 21st of September, the partial mobilization has been announced.

I'm not going to talk politics, all I want to say is that I'm fucking scared. I cannot leave the country before the end of October, and while I'm staying here, when I get out of my bed, I don't know if I'll be able to get back in it by the end of the day.

With this feeling of fear and uncertainty, the lack of info from me, and such small progress with the update, I decided to pause the billing for my patrons for October. Actually, I did it yesterday.

Not by any means, I want to say the development is suspended: it's not. I'm still working on Off the Record, but for now, the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it is limited. I believe, if the situation won't get worse any time soon, I'll finish the update in October and share it with you guys right away, but again, the all-around uncertainty leaves its mark.

Currently, I'm done with ~250 static renders and 10 animations.

Like I said many times before -- thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Hope you won't be too mad at me lol. And I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon!

Stay safe!

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018

Hey guys.

First of all, I am sorry for the lack of posts/info/any kind of communication with you for a whole month.

It's like a snowball effect. I'm too busy with my day job to make any substantial progress with the game -- I don't want to make posts without any useful details -- I don't want to check my socials cause I feel like I'll see a lot of complaints regarding the lack of info. So I just keep working on the update while I can and isolate myself.

It's been like that for a good portion of September. But then came the 21st.

I guess I'll share some private information about myself. I live in Russia, and on the 21st of September, the partial mobilization has been announced.

I'm not going to talk politics, all I want to say is that I'm fucking scared. I cannot leave the country before the end of October, and while I'm staying here, when I get out of my bed, I don't know if I'll be able to get back in it by the end of the day.

With this feeling of fear and uncertainty, the lack of info from me, and such small progress with the update, I decided to pause the billing for my patrons for October. Actually, I did it yesterday.

Not by any means, I want to say the development is suspended: it's not. I'm still working on Off the Record, but for now, the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it is limited. I believe, if the situation won't get worse any time soon, I'll finish the update in October and share it with you guys right away, but again, the all-around uncertainty leaves its mark.

Currently, I'm done with ~250 static renders and 10 animations.

Like I said many times before -- thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Hope you won't be too mad at me lol. And I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon!

Stay safe!
Dang, this one hits hard..:(:(

• Sad
Reactions: MightyGong33
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes