VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

valaki22

Sep 2, 2017
I really like the art style, would be nice if the sex scenes had a few more images but still good. The story is fucking awesome can't wait for more. It's only v0.1 but I played it for like 4 hours.

Reactions: Namco15

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Damn... So far I have a hard time deciding which girl I like the most! Really like the art style and the character work. Great work for a first release.

Reactions: Namco15

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Wow, for a first release this is a great story. Nice Character-Models and art.
Maybe Cole is sometimes too much joking around, but this could be because of some kind of selfdefense. The Story is interesting and good to read.
Sometimes there are flaws in the storyline, when you avoid all sexscenes. (Cannot pinpoint it, but a girl sayed something you had done when you haven't done it. Have to play it oncemore to tell who and where it was.)

My english is not that good, but i think there are some mistakes in the grammar. But that's critic on a high level, it is not that bad.

I enjoyed the story pretty much. Keep it up and i am looking forward what will come next.
Thanks for your work.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

risingwater

Oct 3, 2017
Fantastic game! The quality of the writing was superb. One of the things I didn't expect (especially in an adult game) was the maturity in certain scenes, such as the talk with James while overlooking the ocean. The sex scenes were solid as well (I love the art style), and each character felt well rounded in turn. The main character is amazing as well, not perfect nor a total idiot, but in-between and therefore relatable and human.

Also, although the choices don't matter too much (it is quite linear), the quality is so high (because it is so much easier for you to work on, knowing what the player will see) that it doesn't matter to me. I'm not normally one for VNs (I like more involved games), but this one is just so damn good :)

TL;DR: Fantastic work, thank you!! Looking forward to 0.2 (in due time of course).

TurkishOne

Aug 5, 2017
First , I download it for fap but i realize there not much sex scene. i thought quit but after storyline be interesting. its felt like i am inside a harem anime. girls are not unrealistic and this is a good thing.i m not finish the game yet but i want to say it main character cock block himself everytime. you know he tell them get a boyfriend. if we give a example when we looking the stars with nina in backyard i wait the Cole (main charachter) confess his feeling against nina but he didnt. instead of he told her if she get a bf want to meet him. boi i choose the nina route. i felt like cuck. why i told her it ? you must do something about it.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
First , I download it for fap but i realize there not much sex scene. i thought quit but after storyline be interesting. its felt like i am inside a harem anime. girls are not unrealistic and this is a good thing.i m not finish the game yet but i want to say it main character cock block himself everytime. you know he tell them get a boyfriend. if we give a example when we looking the stars with nina in backyard i wait the Cole (main charachter) confess his feeling against nina but he didnt. instead of he told her if she get a bf want to meet him. boi i choose the nina route. i felt like cuck. why i told her it ? you must do something about it.
geez, a rather demanding (and barely understandable, if at all) one, aren't you?

Reactions: Blayo

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@TurkishOne It's just he way MC is written, he could have banged all of the on the first day he met them, he more than haves what it takes, but I guess for sense of pacing he sometimes during crucial moments reverts to passive anime cliche dweeb, that's spilling spaghetti everywhere and apologizing for cock blocking himself.

Reactions: Blayo and Rroarr

TurkishOne

Aug 5, 2017
Ok guys i need spoiler. Are MC confess his love to Nina or Nina confess his love to MC ? I need know that so please

Jan 1, 2018
if we give a example when we looking the stars with nina in backyard i wait the Cole (main charachter) confess his feeling against nina but he didnt. instead of he told her if she get a bf want to meet him.
It's just he way MC is written, he could have banged all of the on the first day he met them, he more than haves what it takes, but...
Actually, in pretty much that exact scene, he tells her why he's pretending to ignore her obvious signs of romantic interest. Until that moment, I also thought he was being the stereotypical clueless anime male, but the explanation makes a ton of sense.
Ok guys i need spoiler. Are MC confess his love to Nina or Nina confess his love to MC ? I need know that so please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes