VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great update, no doubts! I like Nina route, A healthful romance, comedy and eroticism in the perfect dosage; i like the way the game give oportunity to the MC choose other girl, no cheating cliche, you can end your previous relationship and start another (i know the game is at the begining of development, if it continues this way, it will be awesome). there's so many games currently focusing in cheating, when a game is focus in pure romance it gives me a relief and this game proves a good script is very important. Great job Dev.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Nina End: THE FRIENDZONE!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK

Dude im Fucking MAD! this game.....

Is there an other Ending? or Leads Everythink to this Ending? if yes?!? then this sucks!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice update, dev. I got the woof and the switch endings. I keep a save at the lake at night before James asks you who you think of. I'm going to see if I can use that save to choose the different girl's routes as they are developed.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The only thing I wish would be different, is that when Cole is having his monologue moments thinking of the past, I think THOSE are the best times to experience the flashback ourselves instead of it being explained to us. Ya know, the whole "show don't tell" thing.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Just finished the game. I got the woof ending with Nina. Also unlocked all the gallery with the exception of 1 of the top row with Melissa. Good graphics (wished for animation), Good grammar, only a few misspelled words, and Very Very Humorous, I almost laughed until I cried.
9.5 outta 10
played for a few minutes more and got the missing pic of Melissa and her end, also the Nina rest end.
:D CHEERS (c)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Message to the dev was wondering if you could do some animation work or picture by picture would be just fine for me and why did you have to leave the ending like that with Melissa :':)':)':)test2:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what i do get is, he said nina's route is finished, yet at the end it says melissa the switch end eh??

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes