VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes
D

Deleted member 482284

2.0 version will have melliss+nina route or either melliss or nina route?

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Really liked it. Would prefer if you went with animation for sex scenes in the future as its better than just a picture :p

Another thing i noticed while going trough this is the fact that the character models changes in quality drastically during conversations. It might have to do with limitation or something i'm no game dev :p but it kinda ruins it for me atleast. Where the character goes from nice looking into looking like a 2004 3D render in an open world game. No offense.

Other than that the game is actually good. Story is nice. Characters looks REALLY good during those special scenes ;). Would like to get more choices. Overall a really good demo imo

Reactions: blahblah25

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't finish it yet, am playing it slowly if you know what I mean

the update so far mantains the quality of the first version, great writing, great characters, great sex scenes. Really there is no animation, but a set of well made renders with good angles beat a cheap ass animation any day

I really enjoy the dynamic between Nina and MC, she really loves him a lot. She is very protective and jealous as fuck, but yeah, any girl would get jealous like mad with some of the crazy situations that happens in the game, she also has low confidence in herself and because of that gets touchy easily when MC provokes her, this also causes her to be a bit childish with Melissa trying to prove she is better than her through MC, because Melissa is better at everything and is always oozing confidence

Rejecting Melissa when she shows herself vulnerable to you is a hard choice, of course I would like to accept her offer, maybe in the future in another playthrough or maybe in another opportunity if the dev gives us a harem path, but between both girls I like Nina more, both in design and personality

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Really liked it. Would prefer if you went with animation for sex scenes in the future as its better than just a picture :p

Another thing i noticed while going trough this is the fact that the character models changes in quality drastically during conversations. It might have to do with limitation or something i'm no game dev :p but it kinda ruins it for me atleast. Where the character goes from nice looking into looking like a 2004 3D render in an open world game. No offense.

Other than that the game is actually good. Story is nice. Characters looks REALLY good during those special scenes ;). Would like to get more choices. Overall a really good demo imo
I can't agree with you more man I NEED like at least moving pictures something more that just one picture regardless of how great that picture is lmao

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Wow. Kind of went into this, what-the-hell-but-not-my-type-of-game, it turns out it's one of the best out there. Great art, music, characters, dialogue and laughed my ass off a couple of times. It's not heavy on scenes as some out there, but dialogue and pacing is downright excellent.
Only thing I'd add more is choice&consequence ( so far it seems mostly flavor).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay I have to say I was so surprised by this game! Looking at the art I was sceptical, it's Daz with a lineart filter that looks weird in some screenshots but it seemed interesting. Then I played the whole thing through in 2 sittings! I wasn't expecting there to be an entire complete path to the end of the VN. It was a nice interesting story, the art seemed to get better as the story progressed and it had some nice humorous elements spotted about. Admittedly the stock figure art I think is the biggest visual flaw in the game but I'm assuming this was the first thing to be rendered so that the game could be worked on so I can't fault it too much. I would hope that at some point though the character art will be revisited in the style closer to the full screen art. The dialogue/script needs to be gone over by an editor as well, there's a lot of strange phrasing and simple errors that creep up all over the place, I thought I was actually reading a Japanese VN that had been translated at some points.

In conclusion though, it's a great project and I can't wait to play it again with the other paths in play. Keep up the good work!

May 18, 2018
i loved this,liked the visuals.but this game needs a good translator cuz the dialogue are a bit off,it kills the mood during sex scenes.loved nina,shes so cute.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So how does this game work ? It doesn't have the completed tag, but you can already play from the beginning to "an ending".

I liked the story a lot, but don't understand how the dev is going to add to it... Will the story be made longer, will certain elements be added through the middle part that lead to other paths not yet made ?

Also seriously WTFing at the fact that the game pushes Nina at you HARD (not that I minded, she was likeable enough), but then out of left field
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So how does this game work ? It doesn't have the completed tag, but you can already play from the beginning to "an ending".

I liked the story a lot, but don't understand how the dev is going to add to it... Will the story be made longer, will certain elements be added through the middle part that lead to other paths not yet made ?

Also seriously WTFing at the fact that the game pushes Nina at you HARD (not that I minded, she was likeable enough), but then out of left field
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far only the Nina route is done (which is why Nina is being pushed so hard), the other girls' routes come next

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes