VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Tom10

May 25, 2017
So far it is Alice leading the poll with 15 votes and Amy next with 13 votes. Kate is in third with 8 votes and finally Helen at 6 votes.

There are currently 23 more votes left and three days for them to be tallied so any route could still win.
Oh no :( Let Amy go first LOL

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Oh no :( Let Amy go first LOL
Pledge $5 and vote. Still a few votes aren’t submitted yet.

Also good news it is now a tie between Amy and Alice. Fortunately for me those are both the routes I was hoping to see so either one wins and I’m good. Besides Stencilbits hasn’t put out a bad story for anyone yet so I don’t expect them to do so now.

Reactions: Tom10

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I'm still at the beginning and I've got to say,this game is amazing! I actually chuckled at a game since a long time ago. Not to mention actually reading all the dialogues for the sake of the amazing characters.
I've a question thou: Since there are two full routes atm, do I have to play the game twice to get all the scenes?

Reactions: Namco15

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
Hi ! I have played the game twice and I completed Nina's Route but I don't know how to open and play Melissa's Route.
What should I do to play Melissa's route instead of Nina's?

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I'm still at the beginning and I've got to say,this game is amazing! I actually chuckled at a game since a long time ago. Not to mention actually reading all the dialogues for the sake of the amazing characters.
I've a question thou: Since there are two full routes atm, do I have to play the game twice to get all the scenes?
To see all the content you will need to do multiple play through. Currently there should be a total of six different ends (three per finished route) so you may need to go back to an earlier save to change your decisions in order to see it all. A save at the beach scene will be very helpful to hopefully navigate the different routes quickly.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi ! I have played the game twice and I completed Nina's Route but I don't know how to open and play Melissa's Route.
What should I do to play Melissa's route instead of Nina's?
There is a "point" in the game, where you decide which route you want to take. The moment is at the screenshot, where you talk to James.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As you may have noticed, just two posts above, the leader and ultimate winner is...well, let Stencil tell you himself. Now, go on and get over and pledge to be in the bottom floor of this entertaining game!

The road to the next release
Patrons only
Sep 13 at 2:41pm
The vote deciding which girl should have their arc done next just closed and the winner is... Amy! (35% of the votes). It was a pretty tight race with Alice coming in as a close second (31%). Kate (22%) and Helen (12%) came after them.
So, what now? I'll start working on the Amy route immediately after I get some maintenance stuff out of the way. This includes new "paper doll sprites" for all characters (more of this soon, already posted one example on Discord) and some smaller visual updates. My previous time estimates have been pretty bad, but a rough estimate for the next 0.3 release is maybe 2-3 months. However, I'll also try to adjust my work habits so that I'll have good/interesting new content to show you along the way instead of just doing the final renders a week before the release and dropping them all here at the same time. As for the 0.3 content, the amount (both in text and graphics) should be roughly similar to Nina and Melissa arcs.

Again, feel free to ask questions either here or on Discord.

Mar 1, 2018
And so the waiting and suffering begins... :FeelsBadMan:
Oh well, we can wait for a masterpiece, and knowing stencilbits, it will be worth it in the end.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a list of endings(and a summarized walkthrough to realize the important choices) for Melissa's route?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I don't think you need walkthrough for Melissa route. There are 2 endings(both of them good) which one you get depends on whether you involve police or not when the time has come.
I remember reading about someone finding 3 endings in her route, so that made me doubt whether the two which you also already mentioned were the only endings or not.
Thank you for relieving me of this doubt ;)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
As you may have noticed, just two posts above, the leader and ultimate winner is...well, let Stencil tell you himself. Now, go on and get over and pledge to be in the bottom floor of this entertaining game!

The road to the next release
Patrons only
Sep 13 at 2:41pm
The vote deciding which girl should have their arc done next just closed and the winner is... Amy! (35% of the votes). It was a pretty tight race with Alice coming in as a close second (31%). Kate (22%) and Helen (12%) came after them.
So, what now? I'll start working on the Amy route immediately after I get some maintenance stuff out of the way. This includes new "paper doll sprites" for all characters (more of this soon, already posted one example on Discord) and some smaller visual updates. My previous time estimates have been pretty bad, but a rough estimate for the next 0.3 release is maybe 2-3 months. However, I'll also try to adjust my work habits so that I'll have good/interesting new content to show you along the way instead of just doing the final renders a week before the release and dropping them all here at the same time. As for the 0.3 content, the amount (both in text and graphics) should be roughly similar to Nina and Melissa arcs.

Again, feel free to ask questions either here or on Discord.
12%.... not gonna see some milf titties for quite some time :FeelsBadMan: at least ill have 0.5 of milfy city to drown my sorrow

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
There is a "point" in the game, where you decide which route you want to take. The moment is at the screenshot, where you talk to James.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This choice has some influence? I thought the route is chosen by pickig options in interaction with girls. I tried different options, and the next steps immediately after the interview with James were the same. But I did not try to play different options far.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
This choice has some influence? I thought the route is chosen by pickig options in interaction with girls. I tried different options, and the next steps immediately after the interview with James were the same. But I did not try to play different options far.
In my case this decision splitted into Nina or Melissa route.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Edit: Where are the paths separated? I tried to load and keep going to the end after the dialogue with James, and everything looks the same, whether I choose Nina or Melissa. Is there a way you can start straight with Melissa, without a starting a relationship with Nina and dumping her?

Although I picked Melissa in dialogue with James, I started a relationship with Nina and was able to get only Melissa end-switch or Nina end.
So maybe other decisions are key, probably before the talk with James? In my case, it seemed that any answer to James was insignificant.

Edit 2. In my case, it seems that it was more important if I tried to actively find Melissa at the lake. If so, it opens the new route later, if not, I get the path with Nina. But maybe it is the cumulative effect of more choices during the game. And in some cases the answer in dialogue with James may be the final step that will determine the main path.

Edit 3. Confirmed. With some choices in the past the answer to James is insignificant and Nina's part starts whatever answer you pick, with other choices in the past it is the step after which the routes separate. I've tried several options with quick skipping to get to this conclusion.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes