4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Page 1, row 4 pics 3-4
Page 4, row 3 pic 3, to row 4 pic 1
ok. sorry for the wait. I been out of the house the whole day lol
---------------------
page 1 row 4
pic 3 - (from left to right) it's the alternative ending to path of Nina (basically you choose Nina for everything but then don't have sex at all with Nina)
pic 4 - umm it's in the pool... but I can't quite remember how to get that one. it's Melissa in the pool laying on the side with a drink.
-----------------------------
page 4
row 3-3 Melissa with the green nightie exposing her breasts. that's from the Nina path also. when she is drinking alone.
row 4-1 Melissa drinking in the green nightie... ok I'm starting to see a pattern here lol
-----------------------------------
the way I see it. to get the missing pics you need to pick the Nina path while being friendly with Melissa

Reactions: TeflonNinja

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
ok. sorry for the wait. I been out of the house the whole day lol
---------------------
page 1 row 4
pic 3 - (from left to right) it's the alternative ending to path of Nina (basically you choose Nina for everything but then don't have sex at all with Nina)
pic 4 - umm it's in the pool... but I can't quite remember how to get that one. it's Melissa in the pool laying on the side with a drink.
-----------------------------
page 4
row 3-3 Melissa with the green nightie exposing her breasts. that's from the Nina path also. when she is drinking alone.
row 4-1 Melissa drinking in the green nightie... ok I'm starting to see a pattern here lol
-----------------------------------
the way I see it. to get the missing pics you need to pick the Nina path while being friendly with Melissa
Yeah I did Nina's path in the previous version so I didn't bother redoing it this time. :p

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah I did Nina's path in the previous version so I didn't bother redoing it this time. :p
well that alternate ending pic is interesting. (that's why I didn't even descried it. to avoid spoilers lol)
you can ctrl your way off that path XD

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
I am late to the party but still i wanna say that i really enjoyed the Melissas path with the latest update.
Well written and entertaining with,i thinks its rare nowadays to say, memorable characters...even they had only short appearances.
Melissa was my fave female character to begin with but if the high standard of the game can be kept,i will be playing the other girl paths for sure

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
bold of you to assume I didn't already smash in the classroom
ummm... how am I assuming when you told me the position of the missing images? XD
the position of your missing img are one of the only 2 sex scenes of Melissa in a classroom. and the one with Kate is obligatory XD
but the last one gets a choice so you can actually miss it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Can you crunch it down to 8MB? Just take out the pictures, maybe?

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes