VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't you guys think that here is something wrong?

On the 23 of december the author wrote:

So he needed only 2 weeks to finish the release.
Then on the 31 of December he wrote:

So everything was normal, one week left utill everything had to be ready!
But then one month of silence untill he wrote this on the 30 of January:

And we are back to the point as on the 23 of December. Sounds strange, especially about the work, as he planned everything to be done during the vacation (and he wrote nothing about what prevented him).
One month passed. We saw some renders (which could be done 2, 3, 5 or even 10 month earlier). And now we read:

And nothing about the release that from his words was almost ready more than two month ago, but now it is not still ready, and it is unknown, how many time it will take to finish it. So the time passes but the release becomes less ready. Isn't it strange at all?
P.S. The question is rhetorical.
I would sum this up in one sentence on behalf of the Developer.

"I planned to do finish this in the next two weeks, but I underestimated the amount of work still to be done and then real life was a bitch as well."

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Meh, I'm more into younger sibling/daughter/ or niece incest. I'll check it out thanks!
The mom and aunt shit freaks me out though
Technically Nina can qualify as your Step sister...(As in real step sister not "Step" Sister ..wink ..wink)
Or Foster sister...?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Can someone tell how many endings are there at the moment? I was able to find out 2 for Nina and 2 for Melissa. So 4 as of yet or am I missing something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Technically Nina can qualify as your Step sister...(As in real step sister not "Step" Sister ..wink ..wink)
Or Foster sister...?
A step sister would imply one of the MC's parents married one of hers.

That would be slightly difficult as the small matter of both MC's parents being dead as fuck would prevent any further marriages.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
A step sister would imply one of the MC's parents married one of hers.

That would be slightly difficult as the small matter of both MC's parents being dead as fuck would prevent any further marriages.
True true....

So then only foster sister remains...or adopted sister...stretching the incest thing a bit here.
Not sure if Foster sister is a thing...

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
The game obviously is not this developers main source of income. I get the feeling the patreon is more of an afterthought. it will come out when it comes out.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
The game obviously is not this developers main source of income. I get the feeling the patreon is more of an afterthought. it will come out when it comes out.
you are right. Stencilbits the dev made comments that 0.3 version was delayed because he had to travel a lot for his job and a vacation.

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
This makes me sad but my filter wont show me any android links, or anything of any sort at all really. Is there an android version of this game? It's too cute and hot to not get on my phone. Apologies for the technology laps

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
This makes me sad but my filter wont show me any android links, or anything of any sort at all really. Is there an android version of this game? It's too cute and hot to not get on my phone. Apologies for the technology laps
there is no android version, if you would look at the the op, it says under OS, pc and mac.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Came for the fap, stayed for the story. The way it unfolds reminds me of them japanese visual novels. The humor is also right up my alley, I mean where else can you befriend a midnight unknown caller paid to threaten you by talking about political ideologies.

EDIT: ok i take that back, mc is an idiot

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Am I the only one getting really frustrated going through this? The number of choices in this game that are forced upon me is ridiculous and the player character is the dumbest fucker around. It keeps pissing me off.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Am I the only one getting really frustrated going through this? The number of choices in this game that are forced upon me is ridiculous and the player character is the dumbest fucker around. It keeps pissing me off.
That is strange, There really aren't many choices in this game, and even of those only a handful that matter and change the storyline, I dont get where you are coming from.

Reactions: Namco15
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes