VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
I think people are going to be disappointed with the 'content'(Story) since a lot of his work has been on rendering. I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 character arcs being touched on, much less completed. Anyway I still enjoy the content, looking forward to it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think people are going to be disappointed with the 'content'(Story) since a lot of his work has been on rendering. I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 character arcs being touched on, much less completed. Anyway I still enjoy the content, looking forward to it.
Best to expect a single character's story to be finished. The updates take ages because when he is working on it the outcome is amazing.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Each update so far has been a full character, thats why they take so long. I wouldn't expect anything less

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Had not seen this game pop up in latest updates for along time and was worried it might have been abandoned... so glad that is not the case. This really is an incredibly well done game, both art and story... I guess you just have to be patient with a dev that puts this much quality into their work. But I am very much looking forward to continuing this amazing story!

Reactions: Tom10 and Namco15

Tom10

May 25, 2017
I'm about ready for 0.3. I have been since about Christmas, but that's a whole other story ... How about you guys?
Super ready, been ready since the release of 0.2 to be honest. Was expecting it to come out in December, then January, then February........

Not complaining though, it's a great game and I'm still willing to wait longer if it means the quality of the story/render will be better.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Has anyone tried Patreon only 0.29 beta? I'm not asking for upload, I'm just curious about your impressions.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone tried Patreon only 0.29 beta? I'm not asking for upload, I'm just curious about your impressions.
It looks pretty good, it seems to be the updated version of the game, but without the lewd scenes. It honestly looks fairly decent. Even if I personaly feel like the character animation has abit to much swaying.

All around a better version of the game, but no lewds.

D

Deleted member 110098

Is it time to restart the hype train on this one guys? Gut feel tells me that game is coming soon (tm).

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Hello, I just finished the 0.2, I liked the game style, it's different than others game, but I always thought choice has not impact in this game but you say there's several routes.
Do you have a walkthrough or just a list of some ending please ? :p

In my game I was always with Nina (so i thought it was nina route) but at the very end she decided to go back to her parent house.

And only lewd scenes with Nina (are there any other scene in the game?)

Thank you

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, I just finished the 0.2, I liked the game style, it's different than others game, but I always thought choice has not impact in this game but you say there's several routes.
Do you have a walkthrough or just a list of some ending please ? :p

In my game I was always with Nina (so i thought it was nina route) but at the very end she decided to go back to her parent house.

And only lewd scenes with Nina (are there any other scene in the game?)

Thank you
There are essentially three "good" endings at the moment, one with Nina and two with Melissa. I don't know how many bad endings there are. Aside from the very first lewd opportunity with Kate, all the scenes at present are with Nina or Melissa. 0.3 is due out "soon" (see other comments on this page), which should add at least one good ending and one bad ending (as well as lewds) with another girl. I think 3 or 4 more girls' routes are planned too, but it will probably, literally, take years to see the end of this project. I suggest you set your alarm for Christmas or your birthday and download the latest version once a year. So far, all the routes (especially the good endings) have been very satisfying.

I don't recall anyone mentioning a walkthrough, but most of the "choices" don't affect the outcome. With a few saves at points in the game that are obviously important, you should be able to get all the current endings.

Reactions: Tom10 and Salopio

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
There are essentially three "good" endings at the moment, one with Nina and two with Melissa. I don't know how many bad endings there are. Aside from the very first lewd opportunity with Kate, all the scenes at present are with Nina or Melissa. 0.3 is due out "soon" (see other comments on this page), which should add at least one good ending and one bad ending (as well as lewds) with another girl. I think 3 or 4 more girls' routes are planned too, but it will probably, literally, take years to see the end of this project. I suggest you set your alarm for Christmas or your birthday and download the latest version once a year. So far, all the routes (especially the good endings) have been very satisfying.

I don't recall anyone mentioning a walkthrough, but most of the "choices" don't affect the outcome. With a few saves at points in the game that are obviously important, you should be able to get all the current endings.
Thank you for the reply :eek:
So i guess i had one good ending with Melissa even if i didn't do anything lewd with her and was 100% nina XD
And ok :p I see that the updates are rare, but patience is good specially when there's other good games :eek:

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you for the reply :eek:
So i guess i had one good ending with Melissa even if i didn't do anything lewd with her and was 100% nina XD
And ok :p I see that the updates are rare, but patience is good specially when there's other good games :eek:
Nope, what you got was NOT one of the good endings. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but try again. Both Nina and Melissa (as well as Kate) are horny AF. <3

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
A quick and traditional end of the month update for everyone. Yesterday the 0.29 beta test build was released for testing (to patrons) and if nothing major comes up the real 0.3 release should be out once everything seems to work well enough.
That was close to 3 weeks ago ... and nothing new. :(

Sure he skips his Patreon when there is nothing and I think that is good for the patreons, but at least he should improve his communication. He said end of march that he probably will release 0.3 in march. Then he says at the end of april that the 0.29 beta is done and in testing. He should post more than 1 a month, especially when it is so close to a release.

I like the game, but I even if I could I would never support him because of this bad communication. There is nothing more important than communicating your progress, problems and achievements in crowd funded development.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes