VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
i think alice and her Aunt i hope there be a harem ending with the both of them and a single ending just for mc and her that my hope just look at the picture i have my hope :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i think alice and her Aunt i hope there be a harem ending with the both of them and a single ending just for mc and her that my hope just look at the picture i have my hope :)
The dev is thinking about an harem ending but he isn't still sure about this

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
i would love to see a harem ending for the game.

not to mention if the dev dose add a harem root i fink that it would be one of if not the most interesting root in the game in terms of how characters like Melissa and Nina interact with one and other.:)

Reactions: drone4of2

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
i would love to see a harem ending for the game.

not to mention if the dev dose add a harem root i fink that it would be one of if not the most interesting root in the game in terms of how characters like Melissa and Nina interact with one and other.:)
The house's structural integrity may not survive the force of Melissa and Nina hatefucking.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So I love this freaking game. I finished all of Nina's paths (I think) and now finished Amy's - however, I can only ever get her "Rough Ride" ending, even when I follow the walkthrough and pick the exact options (then I tried picking absolutely zero "rough point" options, and still got the Rough Ride ending). Any idea what I can do differently?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
So I love this freaking game. I finished all of Nina's paths (I think) and now finished Amy's - however, I can only ever get her "Rough Ride" ending, even when I follow the walkthrough and pick the exact options (then I tried picking absolutely zero "rough point" options, and still got the Rough Ride ending). Any idea what I can do differently?
You've encountered a bug or the walkthrough was wrong or you misunderstood the walkthrough. It looks like the Ren'Py console is enabled by default - unless that's only after unpacking the rpa? - so you should be able to check the "friend_rough" variable (press shift-O, type friend_rough, [enter], look at the number, [escape]). But I just quickly replayed and got the End of the Beginning ending.

To quickly recap the eight choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You've encountered a bug or the walkthrough was wrong or you misunderstood the walkthrough. It looks like the Ren'Py console is enabled by default - unless that's only after unpacking the rpa? - so you should be able to check the "friend_rough" variable (press shift-O, type friend_rough, [enter], look at the number, [escape]). But I just quickly replayed and got the End of the Beginning ending.

(Snip)
I didn't think about the console; thank you so much! I'll try this tomorrow.

Oct 24, 2019
Just finished Nina and Melissa's full route and all endings. Will start Amy's route afterwards. What can I say, just wow! This game is amazing.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just finished getting all the endings - my earlier confusion was that I didn't realize some endings come after the point where other paths "endings" would be, so when I saw certain events happening I assumed I had the same ending as before.

I cannot wait to see more! Alice is so far my favourite character, so I'm glad her path is next to be released.

Even though the whole "milf" category isn't my thing, I'd actually not mind a path with Ella; she seems so hilariously demented that a path with her would probably have me rolling.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know... I'd completely forgotten that, since Amy's dad wasn't really mentioned a whole lot, and never seen. The MC has enough demons to get over, I wouldn't wanna add homewrecking to the list.
He'd also lose his friends, especially Amy.

I think that why neither of the mothers were ever going to be an option.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
He'd also lose his friends, especially Amy.

I think that why neither of the mothers were ever going to be an option.
You'd think that, but with a Helen path in the works, wouldn't that strain his relationship with Alice? Or I suppose an aunt wouldn't be quite as jarring as a mother, to some.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You'd think that, but with a Helen path in the works, wouldn't that strain his relationship with Alice? Or I suppose an aunt wouldn't be quite as jarring as a mother, to some.
Not really, Helen is single so he isn't splitting anyone up.

Also Alice he's only known a short while, he's known Amy for years.

With Helen he's only dating a mature woman, with Ella he'd be tearing Amy's family apart. Alice would get to see her aunt happy, Amy would be stuck in the middle of a divorce because of her so called friend.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Soo..did he mention if aunt will be a full storyline, on its' own?

Or this is like with Nina: you can mess around with Melissa, I think ( haven't played this in a while), but you end up screwing up in the end.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes