VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It might be that not every girl will get a route or they'll get a shortened one. I'll plan to continue Offcuts for at least a year or so and once 0.4 is out I'll try to put out shorter (and faster) updates so people might want to "try out" different characters.
It would be great because ~6 months is just a bunch of time to wait...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talk for the future:
1582648067077.png
* New tech in 0.4: interactive 3D and pre-rendered movies, at least a few of each. When I get the pipeline (and my skills) working smoothly, next releases should have more.

* There should be a test release or two before the real, full release.

* Release in February/March, official release date announced later.

* After 0.4 I will try out a bit faster release schedule with partial updates instead of releasing large, complete routes that take ages to finish. We'll see how it goes.

* Steam release at some point after 0.4 is out. Steam has been pretty random with adult games, so who knows what can happen.

Thanks for everyone for your support again! Let's keep things rolling!

1582648041171.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
tb.jpg

Monthly Update - Dance Dance Edition
Another month, another monthly update! Another thing also getting closer is the release of version 0.4, which will add a completely new route for Alice as many will probably already know. With that reminder out of the way, let's get started!
With my winter vacation out of the way, this month, I mostly spent my time polishing the story, adding scripting and other related stuff. I also worked on the new (experimental) interactive 3D system and more traditional pre-rendered videos. There's also a big backlog of traditional, static 3D renders that I will be posting on Patreon next month.
So, what's the roadmap? Before the real 0.4 release, I will publish a beta test release (or two), so I can fix any bugs or other issues related to those features. Once those work and all other possible bugs and typos are fixed, I should be able to make the full release to my patrons and then later to the general public.
Also beginning next month is the exclusive series voted this month (Jane+Helen) for $10 patrons.
And as I mentioned before, I won't take any Patreon payments until 0.4 is out (I'll temporarily suspend my Patreon at the end of each month until then). This gives me some extra time and takes off some pressure so I can hopefully finish things properly.
So, TL;DR:
* New tech in 0.4: interactive 3D and pre-rendered movies, at least a few of each. When I get the pipeline (and my skills) working smoothly, next releases should have more.
* Test release out in late March, the final release in April if everything goes well.
* After 0.4 I will try out a bit faster release schedule with partial updates instead of releasing large, complete routes that take ages to finish. We'll see how it goes.
* Steam release at some point after 0.4 is out. Steam has been pretty random with adult games, so who knows what can happen.
Thanks for everyone for your support and especially patience! Let's get this done!

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes