VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
going by the dev's message on his patreon.."videos" an assumption is that means animations...unless..he has added random videos..if so..how bout Die-Hard? ya know..for the season.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
aww no incest. :(
You know, I bet a lot of people don't try out this game because it doesn't have that tag.

They're missing out.

Granted it was supposed to, but SB adapted to the Patreon hammer flailing around and I think his product actually benefited from the direction.

Personally I like the flavor that it adds, also becomes more realistic for the backstory. Pervy foster-mom jokes, and being unsure of where you stand with Nina.

Sep 21, 2017
You know, I bet a lot of people don't try out this game because it doesn't have that tag.

They're missing out.

Granted it was supposed to, but SB adapted to the Patreon hammer flailing around and I think his product actually benefited from the direction.

Personally I like the flavor that it adds, also becomes more realistic for the backstory. Pervy foster-mom jokes, and being unsure of where you stand with Nina.
if i see in future updates that a true incest can be achieved maybe...i'll try it...
fat.jpg

Reactions: HoboCop86

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018

They're missing out.
And some people like me tried this game because it doesn't have that tag.

if i see in future updates that a true incest can be achieved maybe...i'll try it...
View attachment 518481
I'm pretty sure there won't be incest. The developer abandoned that incest idea at a very early stage. And that's good. The story is very developed and adding incest wouldn't fit the story. incest would require a complete rewrite of the story.

Reactions: mojococo

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
5 months since last update - normal span between these or is someting wrong?

I ask this, because wanted to start new game...but maybe better to wait 0.4.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
5 months since last update - normal span between these or is someting wrong?

I ask this, because wanted to start new game...but maybe better to wait 0.4.
This takes a while to update, he does an entire route in one go.

If you haven't played all 3 available routes (Melissa, Amy and Nina) you can go back and play them if you want.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I played the game a long time ago.

Are the normal pictures still in 'comic' style (like they are painted)?

I really like the 3D style of the special cg's, but hate the 'painted' style.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I liked this game. Each character has its own character, stories. I am waiting for more. :love:

Do you know anything about the next update?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

I'm now back in business after the winter holidays and Patreon break (and also because of work related stuff). Anyway, more renders coming up now! Also traditional end of the month update coming on 29.1! Release date for 0.4 is creeping closer and closer...
ice.jpg

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Nice, was thinking off playing this since I just finished DeLuca Family. Need something to get my mind off of that game. Guess I'll wait til tomorrow.

Reactions: Namco15

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I thought tomorrow update is about the next update that is another kind of update as tomorrow update ,,,,,
or something like that.
but not the update we are waiting for .
All those teaser pics of alice want me to see next update , so the other update .

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes