VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

cabap

Feb 21, 2018
this is grate just played nina and melissas paths now time for amy. I hope more content with kate. PLZ dev

Reactions: splamo
Nov 4, 2018
Try the Nopy link.
Ah literally didn't think of that, I used the link on the post I quoted. Though at least I finally found out what ARM and x86 means, cpu architecture and most Androids use Mali ARM, x86 is intel brand and more often used for pc than smartphone, Just some info for those who don't know. Theres also snapdragon but idk which category that brand falls in other than its 64 bit it probably wouldn't support either version.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ah literally didn't think of that, I used the link on the post I quoted. Though at least I finally found out what ARM and x86 means, cpu architecture and most Androids use Mali ARM, x86 is intel brand and more often used for pc than smartphone, Just some info for those who don't know. Theres also snapdragon but idk which category that brand falls in other than its 64 bit it probably wouldn't support either version.
Snapdragon uses the ARM architecture. :)

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I'm sure the story will eventually involve Devon and the gang, requiring Cole to go to the hospital or go on the run with Alice. Intersperse the images we've seen as random sex scenes.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm sure the story will eventually involve Devon and the gang, requiring Cole to go to the hospital or go on the run with Alice. Intersperse the images we've seen as random sex scenes.
Yeah. I really want a new plot. Not the same story seen from a different angle.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Android mega links aren't working (for me. If someone else could confirm?)
Not sure what the process is for reporting dead links.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
the plot remains the same..it is somewhat secondary really..as it is about the woman in each story which is where the major changes come..the divergence comes at the beach talk with 007 about which girl you like..
I know...but I want it to be different.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
sc.jpg

This month's update comes early as I will be on vacation for a few weeks, as some people might have already heard on Discord or in previous updates. Due to this (and busy end of the year at work), I will suspend the next Patreon payment (January 1), so you all get a freebie month! Still, thanks to everyone for their support as always!
Other than that, 0.4 release with Alice's story is steadily approaching. The only critical stuff left is mostly scripting, some editing and other polishing. Still, I'll try to cram as much new and experimental stuff into the release as possible. This includes some videos and 3D content, and we'll see how much of it eventually makes it into the release.
I'll be back in early January and the final 0.4 release date should be at some point during January/February. After that, I'll experiment with a bit faster release cycle as mentioned in previous updates and we'll see how it goes. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes