VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Amy has to be one of my absolute favorite characters in an AVN. I just love her to pieces. What render engine is this. They look like Illusion but the characters don't look anime enough for it.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Fun as hell. Love it. Just one nit pick heads up. In several scenes Alice's forearm and arm are a bit disproportional and it looks a bit off. Also the shader effects are weird. I have a decent PC and all it does is make their overworld scenes wiggly. It really doesn't look good at all IMO.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

1575060015388.png

The month is ending, so it's again time for the ancient and esteemed monthly update! As you might know, I have been working on the next 0.4 release, which will feature Alice's storyline. The work has now entered the last lap, and I should be soon able to estimate the final release date. The original plan for the release was maybe somewhere in December, but I will be spending a few weeks elsewhere during the winter holidays, so I will have to push the release later to January. Because of this, I will also skip December's Patreon payments, so my patrons will not be charged for that month. However, there should still be regular content available on Patreon during the first few weeks of December, so consider those as freebies for your loyal support!
There is plenty of busywork to be done from videos to other tech improvements - and the public Steam release at some point. Some other boring tasks are also still in progress, like scripting, editing and creating some still missing visuals. Also, as I mentioned in earlier monthly updates, I will experiment with shorter release cycles after 0.4 has been released. But there should be more time to work out the details once it becomes more relevant.
That was all for now! Thanks again to everyone supporting me, let's have a good December!

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes