• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
Just launched the game, and Immediately recognize the title music, I just cant place what other game I know it from. Any Ideas?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Just launched the game, and Immediately recognize the title music, I just cant place what other game I know it from. Any Ideas?
Not sure about the title music but one of the music tracks frequently used in Offcuts is called Sunshine (version 2) and you can find it here.

There is a decent chance that the title music also comes from the same source.
Edit: identified the song: It is Easy Lemon from the same artist.

I know Sunshine is the title music in Melody VN, but I don't know if I heard Easy Lemon in a game other than Offcuts.

Last edited:

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Then later on in the house when a slight hint of lewdity occurs he acts like a child and ashamed etc acting like a typical Japanese visual novel MC virgin.
Note that he does that only if he's at risk of getting caught by Nina, Amy, or someone else he doesn't want to deal with.

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
Not sure about the title music but one of the music tracks frequently used in Offcuts is called Sunshine (version 2) and you can find it here.

There is a decent chance that the title music also comes from the same source.
Edit: identified the song: It is Easy Lemon from the same artist.

I know Sunshine is the title music in Melody VN, but I don't know if I heard Easy Lemon in a game other than Offcuts.

That is definitely the song I am talking about, so familiar but I just can't place it.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Edit 20/03/2020:
Fixed minor issues with Amy's endings mixup. Guide re-uploaded.

Enjoy the attached v0.3 Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .
What happen if you didn't choose any path and choose "I don't know" instead? where does that leads to?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The game is designed in a way that will force you into a path based on total points gathered with the girls.

There are only 3 paths:
1. NINA'S PATH
2. MELISSA'S PATH
3. AMY'S PATH

The mechanic of the game is simple, it will do the following in the specific order:
  • FIRST, it will check if NINA has the MOST POINTS?
    If YES, you'll head to NINA'S PATH.
    If NO, proceed to the next point.

• SECOND, it will check if MELISSA has the MOST POINTS?
    If YES, you'll head to MELISSA'S PATH.

• LAST, if you reached this point, DEFAULT PATH will be AMY'S PATH.

I designed the walkthrough with extreme flexibility, so you'll have the freedom to choose which path you want based on your choice.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Also beginning at some point in the future is the exclusive series (Jane+Helen) for $10 patrons. I plan to use new rendering tech for this, this should be a good time to experiment a bit.
So does this mean Jane & Helen are getting a different game? Or is he saying their routes will be locked to $10 patrons when he implements that?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made this Character of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks .

Last edited:

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
The game is designed in a way that will force you into a path based on total points gathered with the girls.

There are only 3 paths:
1. NINA'S PATH
2. MELISSA'S PATH
3. AMY'S PATH

The mechanic of the game is simple, it will do the following in the specific order:
  • FIRST, it will check if NINA has the MOST POINTS?
    If YES, you'll head to NINA'S PATH.

• SECOND, it will check if MELISSA has the MOST POINTS?
    If YES, you'll head to MELISSA'S PATH.

• LAST, if you reached this point, DEFAULT PATH will be AMY'S PATH.

I designed the walkthrough with extreme flexibility, so you'll have the freedom to choose which path you want based on your choice.
I followed your walkthrough to the point where I have to choose which person to like, which at this point all the girls has 2points except for Kate, I was just curious of what happen if I choose "I don't know" instead of any other girls name, where will that lead me to?

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
I followed your walkthrough to the point where I have to choose which person to like, which at this point all the girls has 2points except for Kate, I was just curious of what happen if I choose "I don't know" instead of any other girls name, where will that lead me to?
It gives you 1 point for Helen.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
No idea what you are talking about, it hasn't been that long.

It's only been, ohhhh .... 9 months.
Compared to many other games, the average amount of content per month is not so bad, although the interval between updates is long.
3 finished paths and the fourth in progress is a decent amount of content.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes