3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
hey so the clothes seemed to have bugged out for me; even tho i went to david and got her clothes altered twice, chloe's casual outfit is unchanged :/

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
does anyone know whats up with Key? i liked their games but the last patreon post is a year old,.. did they stop making games or did they just switch to another platform?

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
does anyone know whats up with Key? i liked their games but the last patreon post is a year old,.. did they stop making games or did they just switch to another platform?
I tried to open the Patreon thread

but failed.

My guess is that Key' simply went on to other (more lucrative?) things. He also stated being a 3D-artist, so...

In any case, always keep the Patreon page open (perfect example is The SimBro team who still cashes in quite some bucks every month for a game that was abandoned over 3 years ago).

Reactions: deppenjaeger

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
help I can't save game
There is an answer to this stupid "problem" on every single page of this thread instead of writing new post. IT'S LITERALLY ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE, you didn't even try to look, right? That's lethal doze of laziness. OR... you know... read original post.

Is it REALLY so bloody hard to read the freaking section called INSTRUCTIONS on the first post, that there must be at least one person per page who asks this question over and over again?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration [Key']
compressed_.gif

Download: -

You will need to run the game.

But if you want to download directly from the page, click .

Links with fixes updated on 03/28/2022

Last edited:

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
how to save this game i already made folder named save no use
You've certainly read the (finally modified!) instructions on the first page, and therefor correctly figured out that the saves folder should (literally) be named "Saves" (not save)...oh, you just missed the letter s at the end. :)
Well, Chloe happens... ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes