Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
as a wise bald man once said "i'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me"
I mean, i honestly couldn't care less about the wife, never did. Imo, she was likely cheating before and probably already has a new life now.
But it's riduculous that the police isn't already involved for a long time. Normally you would call them after several days, maybe a week, but months with no contact and only now the MC starts to get worried...
Why is he even using a private investigator and not the police when his wife vanished into thin air months ago... :rolleyes:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Because time flies when you have a pretty little thing waking you up with a blow job every morning?
Well, he wasn't to busy to call her, be worried about her behavior and still, calling the police would be the normal thing to do if someone is missing...private investigator if he would think she is cheating on him.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
People making harem games really need to learn about the law of diminishing returns. Can't have a mother and son without a sister, aunt, cousin, childhood friend or neighbor involved. Can't have a father and daughter without her bringing friends over. Is there no incest game out there that just focuses on two characters? -_-

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
People making harem games really need to learn about the law of diminishing returns. Can't have a mother and son without a sister, aunt, cousin, childhood friend or neighbor involved. Can't have a father and daughter without her bringing friends over. Is there no incest game out there that just focuses on two characters? -_-
Yeah, would be a nice change for once, i would really like a game which is focusing on only the relationship of two characters and an good story.
But if you want to keep such a game interesting it will require good writen characters and an interesting story...

Seeing a large part of incest games go like this:
- coming home after x years for 'insert reason'
- oh my 'insert relation' became so hot
- another dad has died
- some creepy/perverted/braindead MC
- slice of life in the most boring execution
- yay college and because college alone is no fun, you get a annoying sandbox on top of it
- hot milf mom with inferiority complex
- bratty older sister (maybe is a cam whore), hates you just because, but not really...
- cute innocent younger sister...
- haven't seen my daughter in x years cause reasons, oh she is so hot....
etc...

Last edited:

VasiliyHait

Jul 5, 2021
I can't install the game in my phone , at the end of the installation writes the application is not installed, the memory is enough, I deleted the last version for a long time in that there may be a problem?

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I can't install the game in my phone , at the end of the installation writes the application is not installed, the memory is enough, I deleted the last version for a long time in that there may be a problem?
use JoiPlay on Android use the win version, and save all, of the extended memory card

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Seeing a large part of incest games go like this:
- coming home after x years for 'insert reason'
- oh my 'insert relation' became so hot
- another dad has died
- some creepy/perverted/braindead MC
- slice of life in the most boring execution
- yay college and because college alone is no fun, you get a annoying sandbox on top of it
- hot milf mom with inferiority complex
- bratty older sister (maybe is a cam whore), hates you just because, but not really...
- cute innocent younger sister...
- haven't seen my daughter in x years cause reasons, oh she is so hot....
etc...
More originality then I expected. But if someone is original and comes up with another different incest reason. I'm sure someone just adds it to the list above, make it one item longer.

I would just say, stop the having sex/blowjob within 1 minute of playing. That's not normal, it doesn't do anything to me either. Need to have at least a bit buildup.

But to be honest, you could add as reason something earth shattering happens, bro saves sis live. Without something like that incest is unlikely to happen. I would suggest that 'another dad has died' is the most common however, not the 3th place.

Of course the endless sandboxed grinning is extremely annoying yes, 100%.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Or maybe try the port from the linked Mod on the main page.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, why did they remove the 32-bit system ? It was my favorite game, but now I have to quit it.
You can try contacting Nightaku directly but you're going to have to address that issue yourself sooner or later.
Hell even the latest version of renpy doesn't even offer support for 32 bit anymore.

Definitely unfortunate but if this is affecting you then I doubt you're supporting the game so it might be a tough sell :Kappa:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yes there are some out there that purely focuses on 2 characters. Some of which are even on this site.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes