Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Exactly, A Petal Among Thorns is the first that comes to mind for me.
Sure, but that is only the first game/chapter (out of 3 or 4 ?) which tell one story.
In the current second game/chapter the MC already has something with the Petal, the second daughter and a friend of hers...there's also the wife which likely comes, add to that it's pretty much a kinetic novel...

So sad that the dev would decide to go from doing loli to doing this 40-year-old milf for his next game.
How is that not loli :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
People making harem games really need to learn about the law of diminishing returns. Can't have a mother and son without a sister, aunt, cousin, childhood friend or neighbor involved. Can't have a father and daughter without her bringing friends over. Is there no incest game out there that just focuses on two characters? -_-
Daughter for Desert technicaly has a 1 on 1 romance though there are 4 different girls to choose from if I remember correctly but in the end you can only end up with 1 of them.

Reactions: tommyjohne

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 + Mod by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 322 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
that new one will probably have the girl change to around 23, by the 3rd update, and she'll have titanic tits with a full bush, dancing in clubs, fucking all kinds of dudes, and THEN she come back to the MC with all the cum in her and other shit...

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
How much you want to bet that the Dev was visited by the fed's and had his Shit confiscated. Effectively saying NO MORE LOLI FOR YOU, and came back with a more matured Daughter with new equipment. Coming up with some lame excuse that his Computer died and the Dog ate his software. If that is what occurred, Hell I can understand that, fess up and quit acting like he was given a scarlet letter. The Idea that there were no Cum shots makes me think that he knew that he was playing in a grey area and that is why he got away with alap on the wrist.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
How much you want to bet that the Dev was visited by the fed's and had his Shit confiscated. Effectively saying NO MORE LOLI FOR YOU, and came back with a more matured Daughter with new equipment. Coming up with some lame excuse that his Computer died and the Dog ate his software. If that is what occurred, Hell I can understand that, fess up and quit acting like he was given a scarlet letter. The Idea that there were no Cum shots makes me think that he knew that he was playing in a grey area and that is why he got away with alap on the wrist.
Well, if you've seen the upcoming game, that doesn't hold true as an excuse for her change, since the new game (from the preview I've seen), the girl is even younger than Sara originally was in this, lol.
People can deny all they want that she's been aged up, but I suspect he'll just pull another bait and switch with the new game when/if it happens.

Reactions: kogoro_mori

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
She looks exactly the fucking same in 0.8 as she did in 0.1, and I have no idea what you people think you're accomplishing by claiming otherwise.
For me it's actually already fun to read the posts about that. First it was 10 years older, now it has decreased to 2-3 years. With that going on maybe in a few weeks she looks younger in v0.8 for them, who knows...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For me it's actually already fun to read the posts about that. First it was 10 years older, now it has decreased to 2-3 years. With that going on maybe in a few weeks she looks younger in v0.8 for them, who knows...
That's probably the goal now you mention it, trying to bully the dev into making her even younger.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
While it's an older girl we don't actually see her face so it could be someone else. In the game itself she hasn't changed.
Taller, jiggly boobs (while lying down no less, whereas they were small even standing up before), and bigger ass, yeah no change at all, lol

Reactions: Centenox

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
I'm enjoying this game, but I do have one complaint. All sex scenes are missing the climax. Scenes that have sucking and fucking and then it ends immediately without the cumshot, the climax is the best part.
. This time we can't choose the point of view. (Also... needs more points of view)

The update looks like a brainstorm... maybe is why looks like some things are missing ( I hope )

Previews of a new game? Clearly this could be the end of Oh daddy. Why not to release a Oh Daddy (remake) with better script, more sex angles and poses including climax etc. Most of the renders and animation work is already done. Is easy with all actual critics remake a better and complete masterpiece.

Tedkewl

May 23, 2017
i wanna why this little bitch is taller an not loli child size this is a rip off of the older versions

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes