VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh you're so innocent. Well, that guy can't be Gundrop, Vilelab, Palmer, Slonic and don't know how many more at the same time.
Of course, it can't - Palmer is a good writer/developer with respectable games, Vilelab could be there but starts wandering and losing a sense of direction, Gumdrop is a priest trying to convert players and Slonique... Slonique is Slonique and thanks God it's the only one.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, did anybody really expect much from this game given his track record?
Actually yes because you see..
He had a chance to make a passable game here and blew it.
..you already answered it yourself. This exactly. Not much else to say. Its really just a bad joke. An oh so bad joke, not the funny type from him.

ok ... where can i get the FULL walkthrough ?
No need. Just pick the decent, conservative, romantic, no sex approach all till the end.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i had no expectations
I actually had a tiny bit of expectations, this one was supposed to be "On My Own" but trying to make it decent. Aside from the usual weak writing, it wasn't that bad for a small game, but he had to blew it at the end.

And what the hell is with his new game? Wasn't it supposed to be released in the future? Because it says in his patreon that it's the fifth update.

Reactions: botc76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And what the hell is with his new game? Wasn't it supposed to be released in the future? Because it says in his patreon that it's the fifth update.
Because thats "Love Thy neighbour 2" renamed. Ohwait.. i should call it "remastered"! Thats the fashionable term right?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I haven't played this game since December, and now that I get to finish it, I must say... Why do people pay this man? So far, his track record for games have been leaving them unfinished while starting up multiple other projects, or, as we experienced here, providing a half assed ending without anything of substance to give us a satisfying conclusion.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I really don't know if you are just such a nice person that you don't want to say anything negative about devs and their games, or if you really like bad games, asshole devs and all that shit you constantly defend, you're a mystery to me.
he just has nothing to do, so he goes to controversial threads and starts provoking people. a mild level of troll.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I guess he was disappointed on how little he was earning on his patreon so he just thrashed a mediocre but still ok game. But here's the thing.. he still did have some support from a small group of patreons. If i was one of them, i would definitely try to find him.. and talk to him about stuff.. and then beat the living shit out of him! I may even consider putting that pegging tool up his ass too. It would even be a better story than this one xD

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Oh My Love [Update 9] [Slonique] - Original Size: 598.1

Download Win (60.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
First off, this is not a complete game.
Like he already did several times, he stopped working on the game, added a fuck you scene to the end and that was it.

What sucked a bit more was that this was the one game, where you didn't need to be a sissy, but actually got the best score by randomly choosing being a dick or a sissy in your replies until you had the "right" combination.
Oh and yes, there wasn't a BBC until the very end.

Now, many people here posted something like how funny this is and how Slonique got one up on the community here.
This is not the case.
What this is, is a fuck you to all who played the game and yes that also includes those of us who pirate it here, but more importantly those guys that pay Slonique, his delusional patrons, those get the biggest fuck you and they get it once again, after he did it with Abyss and with the Love Thy Neighbor game. I mean this time he actually fucked their asses with a big black strap-on.

In any case were the dev got unfair attacks and slights, I would probably say something like, well deserved you got them, but with Slonique, nothing negative anybody said about him was untrue or unfair.

His updates are ridiculously small and lazy, he starts game after game and has yet to give ONE of them a real ending, he does again and again introduce characters who are nothing but BBCs with no reason for existing but banging the women the MC goes after and whether you wanted NTR or not, it's just there, almost impossible not to get.
Every single thing he has been accused of here is the truth.

He's just scum and a fraud and if you still support a cheat like him at this point, you deserve what he does to you.
I can see nothing funny about this and nothing like Slonique sticking it to us, because he is the one doing wrong.
He should change himself and stop screwing up his own games, if he manages that, he can make all the jokes about us that he wants and "stick it to us."
Then I will laugh about it and congratulate him on his sense of humour.
Like this it's just showing what a sad little creature he is and that everything being written about him here and elsewhere is simply true.

karret

Aug 29, 2017
I read back a bit and the reviews but want to be sure: there are no real sex scenes with mom and MC got a strapon in his arse in the end? Please tell me that I misunderstood something.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I read back a bit and the reviews but want to be sure: there are no real sex scenes with mom and MC got a strapon in his arse in the end? Please tell me that I misunderstood something.
You didn't - that's the sorry so-called 'ending' ....

Reactions: Mytez
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes