3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
You can argue your point until the cows shit gold bars, you wouldn't be the first that got angry over the mother having a fuck buddy and you won't be the last.

If you'd take 10 minutes to read through the thread though, you'd notice the dev aint gonna change his story.

As for her attitude, it didn't change at all. She was doing what mothers do.

As I said, I don't like it, but if there is, I highlight what I didn't like is the mother's attitude, I don't want him to change the game and I only complained about something, I didn't know that it is no longer allowed to give his opinion on something, also like i said the game is a good fap but that's all, the story is not that great and a lot of the female models are not attractive but other than that it's not a bad game but it's not among my top.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have to wonder as much as I love this game.
And despite how I'm not remotly bothered about Mommy geting herself some lovein.
Or that it's a younger guy thats giving her the lovein.
So as far as the game go's it's all good it's only when I ponder how I'd feel in MC's shoe's.
I mean no doubt I'm sure I would still be happy that she's happy.
I'm just not so sure how much of that really happy would be tarnished.
Once I learned that the guy makeing her happy is actually younger than me.
But then I'm not the MC so it's no problem for me I'm still happy for MC's mommy and I'm still lovein the game.

Just saying

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to wonder as much as I love this game.
And despite how I'm not remotly bothered about Mommy geting herself some lovein.
Or that it's a younger guy thats giving her the lovein.
So as far as the game go's it's all good it's only when I ponder how I'd feel in MC's shoe's.
I mean no doubt I'm sure I would still be happy that she's happy.
I'm just not so sure how much of that really happy would be tarnished.
Once I learned that the guy makeing her happy is actually younger than me.
But then I'm not the MC so it's no problem for me I'm still happy for MC's mommy and I'm still lovein the game.

Just saying
I can't speak for my mother, haven't spoke to her for over a decade now, but my aunt that raised me and my sister had a toyboy and we were happy she was happy.

As long as my friends and family are happy, everyone is consenting and no one gets hurt I don't care who they date or fuck.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I can't speak for my mother, haven't spoke to her for over a decade now, but my aunt that raised me and my sister had a toyboy and we were happy she was happy.

As long as my friends and family are happy, everyone is consenting and no one gets hurt I don't care who they date or fuck.
Like I said even IRL i'd still be happy for her but unlike you and as hypercritical as I may sound.
I'd also be disapointed I'f her new love be it he or she turned out to be younger than me.

I don't even care how bad it make's me appear.
Even if it's the other way round and it was the dad dateing a younger girl or boy.
I'd still be happy for them but Disapointed if she/he turned out to be younger than me.
we had a name for that when I was growing up it's called "cradle snatching".
And be it right or wrong its one of the line's I personally wont cross.
So I would be both happy and disapointed in anyone else that did.
Sorry but I have strong line's I don't cross.

For instance one of my cousin I was close too cant seem to understand why I'm nolonger associating with him.
He still think's It's because he left his wife and 2 teen kid's and he thinks that because I used to also be freind's with his wife plus I used to babysit his kid's.

but I told him at the time when I found out it's actually because of the reason he left them.
Just so he could run off wiith his youngest brother's wife.
I'm sorry if that seems harsh thats just the way I am.

Just Sayin.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yo.

What's the difference between ANDROID [ARM] & ANDROID [X86]?

And also, but less interesting : 0.0004664326?
Sorry I'm actually not to sure about that, those ports are done by others and aren't supported by me. I don't know anything about android and they haven't been updated in a while

When it come to the whole 0.0004etc, that was just so people didn't expect something nearly half finished when the version number would say something like 0.4.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Sorry I'm actually not to sure about that, those ports are done by others and aren't supported by me. I don't know anything about android and they haven't been updated in a while

When it come to the whole 0.0004etc, that was just so people didn't expect something nearly half finished when the version number would say something like 0.4.
Got it. Thanks bro. I just downloaded [X86] for whatever reason.

Yea most of the games in here get slow updates for androids. We are the poorest mf's in here lol

• Haha
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Do we now have clues about the mystery paramour? Pink...hmmm...

Who...or (gasp) WHAT...could it be....?

• Haha

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0006] [Oppai Auteur] + JokerLeader's Time Skip Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Unofficial Android Port of:

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0006] [Oppai Auteur] + JokerLeader's Time Skip Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Hope this one works on Android. The other ones weren't working..

Edit : my man! Thanks bro!

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
A few bad points:
1- Where's the male domination tag because every woman in the game is dominating him.
2- Why is the MC a little bitch? He is manipulated by every woman in the game. They all get whatever they want from him and all he gets is pussy. Maybe that's all that men with no spine want, I don't know. The one time he does stand up he then might as well have gone into the fetal position right after.
3- You can't add curves to a muscle base and have it not look monstrous. Sarah does not look natural at all. It's fine to have a muscle woman, but you can't just add tits and ass to her and expect it to look good.
4- What is up with the immovable foreskin? It literally never changes no matter what is going on with his cock. That is not how foreskin behaves at all.

A few good points:
1- Story and characters other than the MC are good. They are consistent and have more than surface depth to them.
2- Other than Sarah the models all look great. So few games even attempt to put black women in and most of them look like they were just white women with a different skin tone.
3- Good pacing. A lot of games either throw in too much sex too fast or not enough or too long between, neither is good for the game or the story.

Overall it's fun but I'm not enjoying reading about a spineless character. If I wanted to read about spineless people I would read a politicians autobiography.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
2- Why is the MC a little bitch? He is manipulated by every woman in the game. They all get whatever they want from him and all he gets is pussy. Maybe that's all that men with no spine want, I don't know. The one time he does stand up he then might as well have gone into the fetal position right after.
No offence but.
Did I miss something here I mean haveing read hundreds if not thousends of post's on here and other threds.
I kinda get the Idea that Pussy was the main objective so....
Is getting Pussy not the main motivation for most of the male population?.
Is getting Pussy not the main goal?.
You may not like the way the MC go's about it and may thnk he's a Little bitch.
But don't the result's speak for themselves? if he's getting Pussy how's that not a win?.

Last edited:

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
No offence but.
Did I miss something here I mean haveing read hundreds if not thousends of post's on here and other threds.
I kinda get the Idea that Pussy was the main objective so....
Is getting Pussy not the main motivation for most of the male population?.
Is getting Pussy not the main goal?.
You may not like the way the MC go's about it and may thnk he's a Little bitch.
But don't the result's speak for themselves? if he's getting Pussy how's that not a win?.
I don't feel that the way the character is written sometimes that this is all he cares about. Why stand up for someone else if all you want is pussy? Why worry about anyone's feelings if all you want is pussy? And getting something on other people's terms all the time is completely unsatisfying in the end. I know it's a sex game, I just like a character with more depth.
And I assume you're young if your only goal is pussy. Trust me that will bite you in the ass sooner rather than later.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes