3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Because she is an important part of the story!

I'm not doing it to be a dick I swear....
Very hot! Your models is top so far. Mom and daughter is gorgeous. I like the story too. Quite sick of incest and pretty much the same settings\scenarios, so that was something refreshing. Also, how i love white guy+voluptuous black women pairs... :heartcoveredeyes: too bad that it's extremely rare on patreon. So many genres completely underappreciated, so little diversity. Not to mention my love for sporty strong women overall. Glad to find this game.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Very hot! Your models is top so far. Mom and daughter is gorgeous. I like the story too. Quite sick of incest and pretty much the same settings\scenarios, so that was something refreshing. Also, how i love white guy+voluptuous black women pairs... :heartcoveredeyes: too bad that it's extremely rare on patreon. So many genres completely underappreciated, so little diversity. Not to mention my love for sporty strong women overall. Glad to find this game.
Thanks for trying out the game!

Glad to hear you find it refreshing, hopefully with a couple of more updates more people will feel that way as well

Public Nudity.png

(Bonus render I had lying around)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
That's one peculiar bus line. I wonder what's waiting at the other stops?
The MC's Mom, even though he said he's no going to put that stuff in there, it's an Easter egg. To satisfy all us incestuous bastards.
The Reason why he slipped in the nude pics of her...…………..SHhhh!......It's supposed to be a secret.....Lol!!…….Peace!!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That's one peculiar bus line. I wonder what's waiting at the other stops?
The MC's Mom, even though he said he's no going to put that stuff in there, it's an Easter egg. To satisfy all us incestuous bastards.
The Reason why he slipped in the nude pics of her...…………..SHhhh!......It's supposed to be a secret.....Lol!!…….Peace!!
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is......gotta let people have dreams I suppose lol :p

Reactions: jaydem

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is......gotta let people have dreams I suppose lol :p
I mean, you can always add even more romanceable milfs later on without using that beaten to death fetish. Though i'm sure most people will be sad about this particular model being unused in action anyway. That's just how novels works. Each character's sprite actually appearing in the game will find its fan who will want this character's route. Or at least a quick h scene.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I mean, you can always add even more romanceable milfs later on without using that beaten to death fetish. Though i'm sure most people will be sad about this particular model being unused in action anyway. That's just how novels works. Each character's sprite actually appearing in the game will find its fan who will want this character's route. Or at least a quick h scene.
There actually will be scenes with other MILFS anyway, the character Pepper I previewed a few pages back being one of them. Miranda's half sister is also another, but she isnt due to turn up for a while so she hasn't been seen. Who knows, there might be more as well

I guess people will just have to accept there is no incest or h-content for Madison (Yeah, that's James' mom's name)

Oh wait, what's this....

Madison Touch.jpg

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I guess people will just have to accept there is no incest or h-content for Madison (Yeah, that's James' mom's name)

Oh wait, what's this....
That art of tease! Too hot! But knowing that there would be at least three milfs, i'm happy to accept pure motherly relationship with Madison. :kissingheart: Pepper is ideal milf!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This isn't about the update folks so sorry in advance, its just about how sad and petty I am :p.

The fact that when people first click on this thread, the first big image of the game they see is just James leaning on the bustop has been pissing me off for weeks lol

It's in no way the thread creator's fault. I didn't really give him much to work with, but there is more now, so time to fix this....I hope!

If not, there will be another sad post like this weeks down the line lol

Main Image

Splash Image.jpg

Sample/Screenshots

Meeting I.jpg Meeting B.jpg Mmake B.jpg SKbath A.jpg SKshower B6.jpg J2morn A9.jpg MSJhome A3.jpg MSleave D.jpg Sass A2.jpg

Can someone hit up a mod to update the first post for me?

Thanks guys!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Love the variety. Still a lot of really darkly lit images there. Is that a style choice or a challenge?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Love the variety. Still a lot of really darkly lit images there. Is that a style choice or a challenge?
I'd say its a mix of both, but I dont really consider any of those images to be all that dark

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Okay folks, I've got an update on the update's progress....that's a confusing sentence.

Day 2 is now done, renders and code, so we are now onto Day 3. I honestly wish I was further along than I am, getting the new pc and then trying to work out the right render settings has killed the progress on 0.0003.

I was actually hoping to be done by now, the 0.0002 update was over a month ago. I knew this one would take longer, I already told you all that, but fuck this is annoying. Here's hoping 0.0004 doesn't take as long when I get to that.

Anyway Day 3 is covering James' first day at the day job and the introduction of Ariana and Pepper, so here, have a render of the two of them!

(This one's called Black Pepper lol....I'll be going now)
Black Pepper.jpg

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
So what's good, @Oppai Auteur ......... did you get the new pc ....and i maybe being a lil extra but its a month now no?
I've had the new pc for a while now and things are good. I'm going to assume when you say 'being a lil extra' you are asking about the next version?....Because that's all I can think that could be.

I am aware its been over a month since the last version, but its still going to be a little while before 0.0003 is finished. I'm not rushing this even if that means a few more weeks in the oven

Good thing I'm not taking money on Patreon or I'd be in the noose by now lol :p

(Have a render....Testing out some HDRI ligthing)
Kissing Girls.png

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
Sweet glad your getting the lighting down, and dont worry you wont be in a noose till the mob comes right now its just a small group lol :p Just saying better get some good content lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Good thing I'm not taking money on Patreon or I'd be in the noose by now lol :p

(Have a render....Testing out some HDRI ligthing)
So hot! Lighting is good imo. Also, don't worry. I'm waiting patiently for the update. From my experience, most fans on platform like Patreon would do too, if game is worth it. Just not too long (connection with the dev aka updates on progress is totally changing things too). One update in month or two is pretty much norm, but some devs i know taking way longer.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes