3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Day 3 progress is going faster than I expected, we have 25 renders done already. That might sound like a small amount but compared to the rendering done for the other days, its way faster. For the other days, the work pacing was all over the fucking place, feels nice to properly hit a stride now.

Anyway here's some more bonus renders of Ariana and Pepper....I really need to look into coding an extras gallery to put these in the game, or start a dedicated art thread. I have way too many of these lying around

Ariana Beach

Ariana Beach.jpg

Pepper Beach

Pepper Beach.jpg

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn was hoping this WAS a NTR game... where the white guy steals all the black girls from a cuck black MC !! It would be hilarious to see all the females in the game claim "omg BWC is the best, totally addicted to it for life !!!"

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Damn was hoping this WAS a NTR game... where the white guy steals all the black girls from a cuck black MC !! It would be hilarious to see all the females in the game claim "omg BWC is the best, totally addicted to it for life !!!"
Well...that’s quite the unique interest lol, sorry to disappoint you but for this game that’s a bit too dark(pun intended...get it, because the girls are black....I’m hilarious lol). This game is pretty vanilla and will be staying that way, NTR is not my thing :p

Pepper appears in her 40's in this image. Is that correct?
Yeah, that’s correct, she’s 47, which is a little older than most MILFs in these games I think lol

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well...that’s quite the unique interest lol, sorry to disappoint you but for this game that’s a bit too dark(pun intended...get it, because the girls are black....I’m hilarious lol). This game is pretty vanilla and will be staying that way, NTR is not my thing :p

Yeah, that’s correct, she’s 47, which is a little older than most MILFs in these games I think lol
By all means do you !! I myself despise NTR, my desire wasnt so much for you to include such a disgusting fetish, more of a hope that if it did have it, it was a reverse of what is usually the case (most people use despicable black dudes as Gary Stus, where they are perfect sex gods better than the MC at everything) so a reverse of that would be hilarious to me.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm okay with that. Most Moms in these games must have had their kids when they were 11 or something.

Just wanted to check if that was the look you were going for.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
By all means do you !! I myself despise NTR, my desire wasnt so much for you to include such a disgusting fetish, more of a hope that if it did have it, it was a reverse of what is usually the case (most people use despicable black dudes as Gary Stus, where they are perfect sex gods better than the MC at everything) so a reverse of that would be hilarious to me.
A reverse on that fetish cliche would be amusing I agree, maybe you should be the one to make that game lol I’m sure some would be interested, money on the table :p

I'm okay with that. Most Moms in these games must have had their kids when they were 11 or something.

Just wanted to check if that was the look you were going for.
Yeah that was the intent, the mothers in these games do tend to look like 21 or there about and the kids are about the same age lol They could at least add some story saying they stupidly got knocked up when they were a teenager :p

I’m trying to avoid that as much as possible with my characters, so I’m hoping Miranda, Pepper and James’ mom Madison all look older than there 20s...if not I fucked up :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah that was the intent, the mothers in these games do tend to look like 21 or there about and the kids are about the same age lol They could at least add some story saying they stupidly got knocked up when they were a teenager :p
I’m trying to avoid that as much as possible with my characters, so I’m hoping Miranda, Pepper and James’ mom Madison all look older than there 20s...if not I fucked up :p
And i'm really glad that some devs is not afraid to use real moms and milfs in their games. Your three is definitely in my top. We really need more of those mature beauties that actually older, look their age, and act like a mature women. 47 is quite the great age for all of that i'd say.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Progress Update!

We are now at the stage where all the new extra scenes in Day 1 are done, Day 1 is now a total of 140 renders, the extra scenes clocked in at 25 new renders and they help the days flow together.
The renders for Day 2 are all done as well, it was shorter than the other days coming in at 90 renders, but was a fun one to write and work on, introducing Sarah's friend Katie and Madison who is James' mom.
Lastly we now have 53 renders for Day 3 done so far, its looking like it will hit 100 renders at least for Day 3 but we are going at a good pace, this one had to introduce both Pepper and Ariana along with James day job so it has alot going on.

It also really helps that I got an asset that lets me que the renders so I can just leave the pc running while I do other shit...not on my pc which is annoying lol

Hopefully we will be all done soon!

Anyway, until then have a Day 3 render, it seems Ariana noticed something, always be careful where you look folks! :p

JAwork B3.jpg

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Since 0.0003 is nearlly done and I confirmed earlier that 0.0004 and the versions after would finally have some adult content, I decided it was best to get some early practice in just to see how I do :)

Lighting in this was a mix of both HDRIs and spotlights, figures were the focus so I didn't include an enviornment

.....Thoughts?

Friendly Facial

Friendly Facial.png

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If her hair is *supposed* to be purple, then it's a superb render. Nice splatter effect.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
If her hair is *supposed* to be purple, then it's a superb render. Nice splatter effect.
Glad to hear it looks good

The hair is supposed to be dark blue, the assest actually says it’s blue/black Iray but purple is close enough lol

Sarah’s hair has actually always been that colour, it’s just harder to tell in game

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes