3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Okay, fun new update. Lots of new characters and hints of future fun.

Plenty of spelling errors, unfortunately. Some tenses, missing letters and oopsies (to instead of too, for example).

Game play was nice and the models look good.

Is there an expectation that James will be able to have fun with all the ladies (excluding Madi, of course)?

Keep plugging away, Oppai, the stuff has promise!
Who’s madi?

Leonxwerty

Donor
Nov 14, 2017
The game overall is pretty good but the dialog and pacing is just abit off, few tweaks on it, and it should be pretty solid.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for setting up the thread!

Happy to have my game up here
couple of things the hair is not good looks like hobo hair for both of them ... was there no long straight hair? also the busty girl looks fine but the other uff ... looks like a granny she doesnt have to be busty but can we get some decent boobs and maybe a butt that is not saggy? i mean i seen these characters they have been used a few times you could have gotten the dating my daughter model and changed the skin to black

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good and funny game, I like all the models of women, including the character's mom.
I think the only one I did not like was the daughter.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Max model again? That guy really should start getting some money out of all those games with him :closedeyesmile:
I’m sure whoever made the model has made quite the killing off him lol

what do they use for posing? like, daz3d is for the models but the poser?
Everything is done in Daz3D, models and posing

Plss make Android version
Sorry I don’t actually know how to do that, if anyone else wants to make it they are more than welcome

Okay, fun new update. Lots of new characters and hints of future fun.

Plenty of spelling errors, unfortunately. Some tenses, missing letters and oopsies (to instead of too, for example).

Game play was nice and the models look good.

Is there an expectation that James will be able to have fun with all the ladies (excluding Madi, of course)?

Keep plugging away, Oppai, the stuff has promise!
I’ll need to go back over the script again to tune it up, thought I caught all of it, oh well lol

And yes, James will get with all of the women apart from Madi throughout the game, due to the story set up, the first won’t be Miranda which I’m sure will disappoint people lol

The story has him with others first before then, these ones are more casual fun rather than serious relationships

walkthrough someone? lol
For the sake of my sanity I’m going to assume that was a joke

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Oh nice new chars in this update, i hope we will get some hot time with Pepper :FeelsGoodMan:
And thumbs up for making them a little chubby, though i wouldnt mind smaller breasts, especially for Miranda :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some nice replies to the new version and it seems the game's now managing to pick up some steam so its nice to have some new people around here. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that low verson number is still turning people away lol

Anyway here's a render to celebrate! (A mix of a ghost light and HDRI)

Girls Thank You.jpg

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes