3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
looking good, sadly there is no content atm and also that it's just a slideshow
Well that is the reason it’s been given such a low version number, not many thousandths numbers on here lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Looking forward to when you break into the hundredths. Woo!

(although, technically, you're in the 10,000ths)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Great update, i'm loving where this is going. Tension growing quite nicely. Miranda would be watching over us, and starts noticing things, Katie doesn't seem to be against some fun, and two hot as hell colleagues who are coincidentally both single. Pepper seem to be ideal if she would act as "second mom" later on, slowly growing attraction. Though i'm pretty sure there might be competition with Miranda on "best mom" post.
As for the overall game, renders really improved a lot. And dialogues with all the teasing and jokes is very fun to read. Keep it up!

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Really dig this. Miranda is pretty damn sexy, but Sarah isn't my cup of tea. I don't know what it is but I keep thinking she looks older than her mom. And Katie is in some dire need of eyebrows.

Really digging the milf secretary as well. Any plans on the MC's mom eventually having a bigger role, cause I'm all about the milfs in this game. Keep up the good work, I'm definitely going to be keeping tabs on this one.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Really dig this. Miranda is pretty damn sexy, but Sarah isn't my cup of tea. I don't know what it is but I keep thinking she looks older than her mom.
I don't think she looks older. But i'd say, Miranda is just way softer overall. Face, body, Sarah is muscular amazon-like as it is and has some features in her face that may cause that impression. Miranda on other hand, has softest looking face of all milfs here.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Oppai Auteur
We all have much love for you Brother, keep doing the Awesome job that your doing!!
You really have us all craving next updates, like crack addicts......Lol!!

Small request though:
Since your not going to have Miranda/Mom as a love interest, how about having a part where we find out that she and the MC already have had a sexual relationship. Which could be the reason she let him leave, because he was going at it several times a day and she needed the break.

Now, since you are having a slow burn for sex in the game, with the other "love interests". How about Miranda/Mom fill in the sex part, till the others are ready for some action themselves.
You could have her not stand being away from the MC, and became to used to having sex with him, that she now comes for a visit....Oh, say maybe a month or so...not sure how slow your burn is going to be.

Now while she is there, there will be a sex scene with her every night before bed, plus getting to wake up with her sprawled naked across you in the morning. Where she will wake you up for work, with a hot kiss, with tongue, and then make you breakfast (gotta love Mom)…..Lol!!

I really think that could work out well......Lol!!……………………..Peace!!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Played through the current version, the one that ends after the dinner on the first day of work, I believe?

First off, I really like the focus on the black women, which is great. ;)

My main complaints would have to be what I think is a bit too wordy dialogue/story, which requires an excessive amount of clicking, imho. The text also contains a bit too many 4th-wall breaks and "wink wink"-style jokes that got a bit stale for me personally.

Not much else to complain about, tbh. Looking very much forward to more in the future.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
The mother hits the uncanny valley a bit by being too voluptuous, maybe I'm just not into the ghetto booty but it seems a bit much. And the daughter, well, some clothing she's good looking in, others not so much and that hairstyle... ugg.

However I agree, nice to see some more ebony women.

EDIT: Also, the writing is pretty funny!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I like that the women are larger than the MC. Hopefully he'll have the equipment for this to not be a problem. :p

Not a huge fan of the daughter's hairstyle either, but that's a minor quibble for me.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
WHY ARE WE PLAYING THE FUCKING SAME MALE CHARACTER IN EVERY GAME
BECAUSE WHY SPEND MONEY DESIGNING A CUSTOM PC AVATAR WHEN YOU COULD MAKE BIGGER ASSES ON THE BLACK CHICKS!
Pretty much!

I spent way more time designing the woman of the game, I honestly don’t really care what the male character looks like in these games, as long as he’s tolerable to look at I’m not fussed.

The woman are far more important :p

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes